[prMac.com] Newton, Massachusetts – Independent development team, Rezults LLC today is proud to announce the upcoming availability of Zupdates 2.0, an important update to their social-based information app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Zupdates provides real-time information from other users of the app, offering live updates on information like sales, flight times, traffic, junior sports scores, and even the weather in your area.
Zupdates makes it easy for users to find out if there is a wait at their favorite restaurant, the score of their favorite sports team’s game, or the bargains at their favorite department store. Easy-to-use categories help users quickly find the information they need, enabling them to stay informed and make better decisions. Painlessly view stats from professional or youth sports teams.
“If you’ve ever been late for a flight because you spent a long length of time in the TSA line, or if you’re curious what the wait time is at your favorite restaurant, you’ll appreciate the Zupdates app,” says Rezults LLC founder, Zach Schwartz. “Zupdates uses the power of crowdsourcing to prove up-to-date information that you can use on a daily basis. No more waiting for important information before making decisions.”
Zupdates features include:
* The ability to get answers from an engaged community via realtime Zupdates
* Easy-to-use categories allow users to quickly find the information they need
* Allows smarter decision making by staying informed
* “Pay it forward” by answering questions and helping out other Zupdates users
* Make friends and connections with other users near you and around the globe
By providing real-time updates and other information from you and fellow users, Zupdates builds a community by acting as a location-based bulletin board in users’ pockets. Users can be in the know by accessing the community for information about everything in their everyday world.
Weather can be different from one side of the city to the other. Users can be prepared for any kind of weather on their trip to the beach or the amusement park by quizzing Zupdates users that have already arrived at those locations. Users will never again have a camping trip ruined because they weren’t properly prepared for the weather conditions.
Zupdates users can learn and share the following types of information:
* Information about local school events, including bake sales, and sports scores
* Check for traffic delays by checking for traffic alerts and reports
* Check the weather, either locally or in other locations
* Learn about local and national breaking news stories
* Gain insights from restaurant wait times, airport security, sporting events, and more
* Save money by learning about bargains at local merchants
* Benefit from the knowledge of the crowd by asking general knowledge-related questions
* Share an opinion on current events and other interesting topics.
“iPhone users around the world can benefit from the power of Zupdates, as it welcomes languages from all over the world,” continues Zach. “Together, we are building a community of keeping everyone in the know and improving the quality of our users’ lives.”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 11.0 or later
* iOS 13 compatible
* 21.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Zupdates 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the News category. The app is completely free to use, and contains no advertising and in-app purchases.Zupdates 2.0
Download from App Store
Rezults LLC is focused on proving users with unparalleled digital experiences. Specifically, Zupdates likes to bring the world together by creating wholesome online communities. The company stresses the idea of “paying it forward”, which provides the core backbone of Zupdates, creating a community where people can help each other learn more and stay informed. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2019 Rezults LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.