[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada – Zevrix Solutions announces the release of ArtOptimizer 2.7, a compatibility update to its workflow automation solution for Adobe Illustrator. ArtOptimizer lets users reduce Illustrator job size, accelerate output and reduce production costs by automatically eliminating excess image data and performing essential image adjustments.
For example, with just a click of a button users can:
* Scale images to match their dimensions in Illustrator
* Change their resolution to 300 dpi
* Convert all RGB images to CMYK
* Merge layers or delete hidden ones
* Run a Photoshop Action on each image
In order to eliminate excess image data, ArtOptimizer automatically scales the images in Photoshop to match their dimensions in Illustrator, changes resolution according to the target resolution specified, and reimports images to Illustrator at 100%. As a result, the size of Illustrator job can be reduced dramatically – some jobs can shrink in size by half and more.
The new version makes ArtOptimizer compatible with the recently released Illustrator and Photoshop CC featured as part of Adobe Creative Cloud. The update is free for the licensed users of ArtOptimizer.
ArtOptimizer can dramatically benefit the workflows of service providers, printers, ad agencies and publishing houses:
* Save gigabytes of disk space
* Accelerate document output to printer and PDF
* Save endless hours – and even days – of optimizing images manually
* Save valuable time transferring jobs to outside sources
* Cut costs through faster processing
Zevrix also makes LinkOptimizer, a similar tool to optimize links in Adobe InDesign documents.
* Adobe Illustrator CS3-CC
* Adobe Photoshop CS3-CC
* Mac OS X 10.5-10.8Zevrix Solutions
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, PDF and graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2013 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved.