[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada – Zevrix Solutions today announces PDF Checkpoint 1.5.2, a feature update to its solution to automate PDF preflighting and conversion. Remarkably fast, PDF Checkpoint automatically preflights, exports as images, splits and optimizes multiple Adobe PDF files. PDF Checkpoint is an ideal program for users who need a fast, affordable and easy to use solution for PDF workflows that don’t require costly hi-end production tools.
The new version introduces the following improvements:
* Lab color recognition in PDF images
* Preflight reports now include the image ICC profile
* Detailed image info for Photoshop PDF files
* Color model of DeviceN images
* Numerous fixes to improve the software performance and stability
In addition, the new version lets users interactively locate the selected images in the actual PDF document, which is especially helpful to identify duplicate images with different properties as well as the images that end up being fractured during the PDF creation process.
PDF Checkpoint is designed to automate and simplify the PDF workflows of graphic designers, ad agencies, prepress houses and printers, and offers the following key features:
* Automate preflighting and conversion of multiple PDF files
* View all PDF fonts, colors, images and metadata at a glance
* Route files into success/error folders by preflight results
* Split files into single page PDFs
* Export PDF as images with specific resolution, color and page scale
For example, users can preflight a folder of PDF files and convert them to TIFF images at 300 dpi while scaling each page by 50%. Or optimize documents for the web and reduce file size dramatically by downsampling images to screen resolution.
Pricing and availability:
PDF Checkpoint can be purchased from the Zevrix Solutions website for US$59.95, as well as from authorized resellers. PDF Checkpoint is bundled with free Graphic Inspector software (a $39.95 value). The update is free to licensed users. Trial is also available for download. PDF Checkpoint is available for Mac OS X 10.5-10.8 as Universal Binary.Zevrix Solutions
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, PDF and graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2013 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved.