[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan – Crazy Interactive is proud to introduce STCalendar 1.0 for iOS. Anyone can get the full calendar on the Notification Center without jailbreak, and it is so easy! The user can be notified of those header or calendar events everyday at the usual fixed time. The calendar at the time of the notice will displayed in two-columns.
STCalendar is an app to notify you of the simple monthly calendar to the Notification Center of iOS. So, everyone can check full calendar from the Notification Center even if there isn’t any reason for and even at anytime.
How to use:
* Set Reminder by “Set Reminder” and “Set” of STCalendar
* Notifications setting on iOS “Show” set “1 Recent item”
In addition, this app have the following special functions:
* Notifying of those header or calendar everyday at the usual fixed time
– Enabled to select “Header and full calendar” or “Header only”
* Setting the URL scheme of the notice optionally
– Enabled to set behavior that tapped calendar of Notification Center
* Editing header part of the calendar freely
– Enabled to select “text” or “date”
The calendar at the time of the notice is displayed in two-column and very simple. But, this application is very convenient, and I believe that it will make people happy.
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* iOS 5.0 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
STCalendar 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.STCalendar 1.0
Purchase and Download
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Crazy Interactive was founded by Mayami Amayim. He is a student doing engineering department, the information systems in rural areas. He likes making things for cameras, electronics and he has created an iOS app. Copyright (C) 2013 Crazy Interactive. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.