[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California – Flight Systems LLC today is proud to announce the release of Wrecked 1.0, their new game title developed for the iPhone and iPad. Wrecked is all about vehicle destruction. Cause a maximum amount of devastation and destruction as you crash into oncoming traffic. Metal bends, parts fly, engines explode, and cars tumble. Wrecked is one highlight reel after another as you cause massively brutal accidents.
Wreak havoc in 15 cars, across 18 tracks, and in three different game modes. Enter the Wrecked Circuit, test your skill in Crash Mode, or compete in daily tournaments against the other racers. The more damage you cause, the more points you get. Cause combos, start chain reaction crashes, explode tankers, and more. Only the most strategic drivers will be able to win the Wrecked Racing Championship and access the entire garage of vehicles.
* Physics based destruction system. Parts fly, metal deforms, and parts crumple
* 15 Cars ranging from multi million dollar Sports Cars to Fire Trucks
* 18 Tracks to inflict maximum damage and cause massive accidents
* 3 Gameplay Modes including the Wrecked Circuit, Single Race Mode, and the Crash Course
* Daily tournaments let you compete against other Wrecked racers to win prizes
* View the destruction from any angle with the Wrecked replay system
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
* 304 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Wrecked 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Wrecked 1.0
YouTube Video (Trailer)
Located in Los Angeles, Flight Systems LLC was founded in 2011. Copyright (C) 2011-2015 Flight Systems LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.