[prMac.com] Kiev, Ukraine – Independent developers Karina Glukhanyk and Oleksii Glukhanyk are pleased to introduce WorkspaceAccelerator 1.2 for the Mac OS X. This application launcher has no analogues and allows you to create lists of programs (workspaces) which are contained programs you want to use at the same time. Use hotkeys, shortcuts, and context menu to launch these lists. It helps the user to organize their workspace. It also saves space in the dock and on the desktop, as well as one’s time.
Through WorkspaceAccelerator, the user no longer needs to repeat the same action, launching programs one needs one by one.
The user can create workspaces containing everything necessary in each case programs (for education, fun, work, and more). WorkspaceAccelerator has flexible settings of workspaces, as well as convenient access to the program via the context menu. WorkspaceAccelerator allows you to run workspaces and switch between them using:
* Shortcut on the desktop
* Hotkeys assigned by user
* Context menu
* Scans system on applications that are available to launch
* The union of any number of programs into one workspace
* User customization of each workspace that simplifies navigation between workspaces
* Assign any keyboard shortcuts for quick access to the workspace
* Saving created workspaces to file with the ability to run and restore from it
* Access to workspaces via the context menu
* Multi-language, regardless of system language
* Maintain statistics of launched programs and saved clicks
* The ability to run applications that were closed at the time of activation of the workspace
* OS X 10.8 or later
* 7.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WorkspaceAccelerator 1.2 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.WorkspaceAccelerator 1.2
Download free trial version
Purchase and Download (MAS)
Ukraine-based developers Karina Glukhanyk and Oleksii Glukhanyk developed WorkspaceAccelerator. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Karina Glukhanyk and Oleksii Glukhanyk. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.