[prMac.com] Orlando, Florida – Minds Aspire LLC today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Gym Log+ 1.27, an update to their easy-to-use exercise app for iOS devices. Gym Log+ helps users reach their fitness goals and achieve results by offering an interactive app that simply and quickly allows users to log workouts, create new exercise routines, and track their progress. Gym Log+ provides instructions and pictures for more than 150 exercises making it simpler to stay in shape. Six different exercise routines challenge the user including full body, back and biceps, chest and triceps, shoulders and abs, legs, and cardio. Gym Log+ also allows users to create their own personalized workouts and exercises.
Gym Log+ is simple to navigate with no log-in or account registration requirement. A simple swipe of the finger allows users to switch between exercises while logging a workout. Gym Log+ provides data such as duration, repetitions, weight size, and timer information on the previous workout side-by-side with current workout goals so users can match or exceed their prior workouts. There is also a rest timer notification that prompts the user when to perform their next workout set and what that exercise should be.
* Simple and easy-to-use Interface with no account registration
* Includes over 150 exercises and 6 workout routines
* Ability to customize workouts and exercises
* Ability to log body weight, body fat percentages, pulse, and blood pressure
* Calculates BMI and calories burned for each workout
* Photo log tracks before and after pictures
* Plots progress with visual graphs and statistics charting reps and weight
* Compare workouts side-by-side and set-by-set to see improvement
* Supports both imperial (pound) and metric (kilogram) units
* Rest timer has customizable times/sounds and send notifications even outside the app
* Ability to change background and foreground color or set photo as background wallpaper
* Workout data can be exported and imported via email
* Supports advanced bodybuilding techniques like supersets, drop sets, and giant sets
* Multiple user support allows more than one person to track their workouts on the same device
* International support: can log workouts in almost all languages
Gym Log+ 1.27 includes several updated and improved functionality elements. In addition to general performance improvements, Gym Log+ possesses Air Drop support. Users can share and sync the details of their workouts wirelessly between iOS devices (Bluetooth must be activated on both devices to be operational). Also in Version 1.27, users can now customize the settings for a particular routine or exercise. For example, users can disable the auto-rest timer for their cardio routines.
Gym Log+ provides effective tools for tracking fitness progress. Body tracking allows users to log their body weight, body fat percentages, pulse, and blood pressure as well as calculate their BMI. Users can set fitness goals, view graphs of their progress, and maintain a photo log for before and after pictures. Statistics show the user’s minimum, maximum, average, and total reps and weight for each exercise completed. One rep max calculator shows the user’s 1RM and several percentages of the 1RM along with a suggested rep count for each weight amount. Cardio workouts can also be logged for those warmups on the treadmill. All workout data can be exported and imported via email.
The Pro version of Gym Log+ is available as an in-app purchase and unlocks the following additional features:
* Unlimited logging
* Unlimited custom exercises
* Multiple users
* Ability to customize appearance
* Rest timer
* Body tracking
* Advanced settings
* Ability to share workout data
“Gym Log+ is the quickest and easiest way to jumpstart a workout plan or create a new one,” says Minds Aspire founder Wade Spires. “Perfect for beginners or more advanced exercisers, Gym Log+ is the best app for logging all your workouts, learning new routines and exercises, and remaining committed to an exercise plan. Gym Log+ can help you stay motivated to reach your fitness goals and achieve results!”
Gym Log+ supports English, Arabic, Bokm�l, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese and Turkish languages.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 42.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Gym Log+ 1.27 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category. The Pro version of Gym Log+ which unlocks all features is available as an in-app purchase for $3.99 (USD).Gym Log+ 1.27
Download from iTunes
Screenshot (Workout Logging)
Screenshot (Stats and Graphs)
Based in Orlando, Florida, Minds Aspire LLC was started by Wade Spires in 2012 with a mission to develop simple and powerful mobile apps. Copyright (C) 2014 Minds Aspire. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.