[prMac.com] New York – White Shoe Media, Inc. introduces Woolski 1.0 for iOS. Woolski is now Free for iPhone and iPad. Experience the sensation of flying the magic scarves through the colorful spring, the hot summer, the windy fall and the cold winter.
Woolski is where beautiful organic graphics, original music and customized sounds are joined by a very refined gameplay that ranges from easy to very challenging to create a new organic gaming experience. Become a surfer and master the forest!
* Specifically Optimized for iPhone 5, iPad 3 and iPad 4
* 48 Levels, Spanning 4 Unique Seasons
* Organic Graphics, Music and SFX
* Earn up to 11 Achievements per Level
* Compete for 6 Individual Leaderboards and 20 Game Center Achievements
* Extensive Statistics
* The Famous Scarf Store
* One-Button-Controlled – Yet so much Variety
From the makers of the million-download iOS New York Subway hit Subrats HD!
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 46.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Woolski 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.White Shoe Media
Download from iTunes
White Shoe Media, Inc. is an independent New York-based technology startup that focuses on the development of mobile applications and supporting software. So far, our apps have generated over 1.2 million downloads, and we will be launching several new products in the summer of 2013. The company was founded in New York in 2009, and is currently located on 25th Street in Manhattan. We are all inspired by a strong common belief that you can only professionally succeed if you work in a field that you are truly passionate about. Our products are an expression of our very own personal taste, and our track record with countless Top 10 App Store Chart Positions in over 20 countries are a testament to our success.Copyright (C) 2013 White Shoe Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.