[prMac.com] Naperville, Illinois – Winclone 4 from Twocanoes Software was awarded MacWorld Mac Gem of the Year for 2013 and earned a MacWorld rating of 4.5 mice. Gem of the Year highlights the best of MacWorld’s GemFest, an annual showcase of outstanding apps for Mac. In October 2013, Winclone 4 was declared a “must-have utility for Boot Camp users” in MacWorld’s GemFest 2013. “Suffice it to say that if you use Boot Camp frequently, or on multiple Macs, Winclone should be in your toolkit”, wrote MacWorld Senior Editor Dan Frakes. “It’s easy to use, it works well, and the developer provides excellent how-to documentation.”
MacWorld is an award-winning magazine and member of a publishing venture that reaches 20 million website readers each month. MacWorld publishes news, reviews and ratings for Mac-related hardware and software and is the go-to resource for Mac consumers and IT professionals.
Winclone 4 is the premier solution for cloning, resizing and migrating Windows on the Mac. Winclone creates a copy of Boot Camp as an archive or for disk-to-disk cloning. Winclone will migrate Boot Camp to other Macs as well as from PCs to Macs.
Winclone Pro Edition creates self-contained installers to mass deploy Windows remotely in enterprise environments.
Winclone 4 Feature Highlights:
* Clone a Windows Boot Camp partition
* Migrate from a PC to Mac Boot Camp
* Migrate Boot Camp across the network
* Share Winclone images with other Macs
* Create installation packages (Winclone Pro Edition)
* Faster imaging and restoring optimizations
* Easy navigation and use
* Full integration with major deployment tools
* Monitor file status and errors during image creation
* Save data and time in recovering from hardware failure
* Resize Boot Camp partition safely and reliably
* Migrate Boot Camp to another computer
* Language support for German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified)
Winclone System Requirements:
* Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
* Windows 7 or higher
* Boot Camp Partition
Twocanoes offers a support package that includes two years of technical support and maintenance, including access to priority technical support and all minor and major upgrades.Twocanoes Software
Based in Naperville, Illinois, Twocanoes Software was founded by Timothy Perfitt in 2012. Focusing on iOS and OS X exclusively, Twocanoes provides customers with software to perform complex IT tasks with minimum effort. Copyright (C) 2014 Twocanoes Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.