[prMac.com] Barcelona, Spain – Independent developer and illustrator Roger Tallada is proud to announce the release of WheelMasks 1.0 for iOS. WheelMasks allows the creation of limited color palettes using the gamut masking method. Limited palettes are a powerful tool to improve the color schemes of paintings and illustrations. WheelMasks can export the palettes as swatches or as an image to other apps. Unlike traditional palette creation apps, WheelMasks’ palettes are not limited to just a few colors, making it an ideal tool for the digital painter and colorist.
* Exports palettes as swatches in the Adobe Swatch Exchange or Procreate Swatches format, or simply exports them as a PNG image
* Several color wheel modes available to choose from: RGB, RYB, RYGB and Equiluminant
* Color wheel configuration with as many segments as the user needs
* Displays the selected colors values in the detailed palette view, both as Hex or decimal RGB values
* Localized to English, Spanish and Catalan
* A selection of preset masks and the capacity to invent new ones by transforming them or creating them from scratch
* Preset masks for the following color schemes: triad, square, tetradic, complementary, accent, split and analogous
A one time In-App purchase of just $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) unlocks all the features of the app. The locked features include the ability to export the swatches to other apps, the option to choose a different color mode other than RGB and the capability to save more than one wheel mask.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.1 or later
* 13.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Wheelmasks 1.0 is Free and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. A one time In-App purchase of just $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) unlocks all the features.WheelMasks 1.0
Press Kit (ZIP)
Roger Tallada is a software engineer who also has a career as an illustrator, accumulating more than 15 years of experience between both careers. He’s now bringing his experience as an illustrator to software. Copyright (C) 2015 Roger Tallada. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.