[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia – Sockii Pty Ltd. today proudly announces the release of Wedding Planner PRO for iOS. An iPad native app designed especially for everything to do with wedding planning. Brides have widely recognised and recommended this as an “amazing app,” an “invaluable” tool that is “very helpful for all brides:” saving thousands of dollars from hiring a professional wedding planner.
Everyone knows that a wedding is widely considered as one of the most joyous and exciting – and natural – passages in a person’s life. It is a day selected by the couple to celebrate and make vows to cherish their love for each other to the rest of the world – with family, friends and others as witnesses. Weddings can range from simple to stupendously extravagant. Regardless of which, a tremendous amount of work goes into planning to ensure everything progresses smoothly up until, and on the wedding day. There are many tasks involved; guests to invite and RSVPs to manage; costs involved; payments and balances to track; wedding ideas to go through and filter; vendors to compare and select for different aspects of the wedding; reception seating plans to think about; and the time line of what will happen when the day finally arrives.
Planning for a wedding – that is suppose to be fun and memorable – can, in fact, be stressful, daunting and overwhelming. There are many professional wedding planners out there that can help with the planning process – in the hopes to relieve some of the overwhelming stresses. However, these professionals come with a very costly price – sometimes ridiculously expensive – that can easily escalate the wedding budget.
With Wedding Planner PRO – a Do-It-Yourself professional wedding planner – brides can now easily manage and, plan a fun and memorable wedding. The iPad native app can help all brides keep track of wedding tasks, guest list, vendors, budgets/costs, partial payments, wedding ideas, notes, reception seating plans, and even the wedding day itinerary. Everything that is needed to plan the big day is all in one place and at the mercy of the brides fingertips – and at a small cost of US$16.99.
Wedding Planner PRO separates the planning into 9 main sections – Big Day Schedule, Task List, Guest List, Vendors, Budget Planner, Ideas Board, Notes, Planner Summary and Seating Planner.
* Allows brides to draft, edit and make infinite changes to their wedding day schedule/itinerary until everything is perfect
* Keeps brides on track with wedding tasks before, during and after the wedding day
* Supports the ability to set reminders for tasks – to help brides check off each and every task with ease
* Effortlessly mark any guest as attending, not attending or still awaiting a reply
* Saves unlimited vendor images to help brides remember which ones they liked best
* Mark specific vendors as favourites
* Helps brides keep track of as many budget items needed – recording the estimated cost, actual costs, paid amounts and owing amounts
* Supports partial payments as vendors are paid off – recording the date and time, paid amount and any notes
* Creative space for images and notes for brides to sort out or brainstorm ideas for their wedding day
* Flexible note entering
* Tracks the progress of wedding tasks, guest list and the wedding budget/cost
* Effectively assign guests to tables for the wedding reception without the unnecessary hassles
* Built-in search features to quickly and easily find particular tasks, guests, budget items, notes, and scheduled events in the Big Day itinerary
* Backup options to aid in keeping the planning information safe
* Export options available for brides to quickly send information to friends, family and vendors – Email, iTunes File Sharing and AirPrint
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 29.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Wedding Planner PRO 1.3.1 is $16.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.Sockii
Wedding Planner PRO 1.3.1
Purchase and Download
Located in Sydney, Australia, Sockii was founded in 2011 by two people who met at the beginning of their university years – fell in love in their second – and graduated from University of New South Wales; having within the first few months started a privately owned company that is now Sockii Pty Ltd. today. The team at Sockii consists of a usability engineer/designer and a software engineer. We specialise in developing premium, simple to use applications in a large range of categories – from Lifestyle to Business – for the Apple iPhone, iPad and Mac OS X. We both strive for perfection when it comes to design, usability, workflow and code design. We love easy and simple to use applications and this rubs off on the applications we develop. Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Sockii Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.