[prMac.com] Bucuresti, Romania – Adonis Games is proud to announce the upcoming release of Watercolors: The Journey for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. From the creators of the worldwide successful puzzler Watercolors, comes Watercolors: The Journey, an artsy adventure in which you’ll witness the transformation of a superficial, yet funny and lovable little girl into a true artist of the heart and spirit.
Join Amelie on her journey from being a bratty little girl to becoming a master painter, discovering challenging puzzles along the way in a world filled with colors. Experience the almost magical feeling of dragging and combining colors and keep your mind sharp as levels progress. You’ll have to discover interesting strategies for completing each puzzle.
* A game that reminds of a comic book story? Yes. See why Watercolors: The Journey is a unique experience never seen before.
* Take a sneak peek through our video trailer and enjoy the artsy style in the images we’ve prepared.
* Meet the Adonis Games team and our commitment to creating artistic games.
* Watercolors: The Journey will be available on all iOS devices starting the 27th of June 2017.
* Contact us for further information and request a demo version to test Watercolors: The Journey prior to the launch date.
Watch the “Watercolors the Journey” Trailer on YouTube.
A Unique Experience:
A game that reminds of a comic book story? Yes. That’s what inspired us, so we’ve taken our love for puzzle games and comic books and crafted this unique way of telling the story of Amelie.
We have kept our oath for clear, simple, yet visually astounding graphics which will make you fall in love at first sight.
There’s nothing like listening to chill music in the background, which will help you relax and focus on solving the levels at the same time. The beautiful piano play was tailored specifically for this game.
Never Before Seen Features:
* Play with our unique puzzle mechanics.
* Watch Amelie’s avatar during a level. Her expressions will show you if you’re on the right track to solving the puzzle.
* Street art or art school? You’ll get to decide Amelie’s story by making decisions in her journey.
* Oh, and no worries if you’re colorblind. We’ve got that covered for you as well.
The success we had with our first game took us by surprize. We’ve realized it was missing a storyline and a social component. Since our game was artsy and it was about painting and mixing watercolors, it immediately made sense that we should present the story of an artist. And she’s not just any artist. Amelie’s personality was created together with friends of ours who were big fans of the first game. It’s safe to say that it was not us alone who’ve built this game. We’ve built Watercolors: The Journey together with our users and each decision went through them. It took us over a year, but it was well worth it.Adonis Games
YouTube Video Trailer
Press Kit (ZIP)
Adonis Games is a small indie team, an army of 2, the creators of Watercolors, which was downloaded more than 2 million times. They are committed to showing that games can be a form of art. They are committed to creating state-of-the-art graphics, chill music and a seamless user experience. They stand for a high-end experience that will stimulate all your senses at once. They stand for clarity, simplicity and no ads. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2017 Adonis Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.