[prMac.com] Sao Paulo, Brazil – Shine On, a series of books for English language teaching for kids (for Elementary School), recently launched in our country by Oxford University Press, has found a powerful ally in the new app for smartphones and tablets, created and published by the Brazilian company �1 Digital. Megabyte is a virtual pet created by language specialists to combine English language learning and fun. It uses game mechanics to develop curiosity and the will for learning in kids.
Following the same procedures as the old Tamagochis, kids have to feed, care, and play with the virtual pet Megabyte by means of activities and funny and challenging mini-games which stimulate the frequent practice of the English language. Besides the game mechanics, the app uses speech recognition technology in order to help kids improve their pronunciation. Parents can also monitor their kids’ improvement through daily reports in the app.
“We matched Oxford’s quality and content with unique technologies and gamified concepts so that kids can learn by playing”, said Roberto Icizuca, marketing director of �1 Digital.
* Feed, care and play with Megabyte while developing your English skills
* Designed by teachers and language learning specialists
* Made for preschoolers and young children (4 to 10 years old)
* Content by Oxford University Press – Global leader in English teaching
* Unique voice recognition technology to help children improve their pronunciation
* More than 120 words to learn
* Dozens of activities and mini games with amusing animations
* Keep up with the children’s development with periodic reports
* Safe, ad-free environment
* Buy once and access on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 97.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
English learning for children with Shine On – Megabyte 1.0.1 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.01 Digital
English learning for children with Shine On – Megabyte 1.0.1
Created in 1997 as a virtual services agency, as producer of CD-ROMs, creator of websites, and other Internet solutions, �1 Digital is today one of the biggest Brazilian app publishers and developers for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. With more than 40 million downloads and constant presence among the most profitable apps, �1 Digital stands out in the market with educational and kids’ apps, such as Lottie Dottie Chicken, Masha and the Bear, El Reino Infantil and many others. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2016 �1 Digital. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.