[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom – Available today, the VidLib 1.1 app is a first-to-market stock footage platform for iOS. VidLib’s users can license clips with a quick and simple in-app purchase, with videos instantly loading to your device ready for use in iMovie or other editing apps. Professionals can opt to license on-the-go, downloading full 1080p HD by email for editing on computer. A Mac App desktop version is also available.
This app is all about making stock video browsing and licensing easy and accessible. Jens Wikholm, owner of VidLib, says: “We wanted to target both consumers and professionals with our app and simply create a stock footage app that everyone can use.” To this end, while meeting all the licensing needs of professionals, VidLib also offers users a free download no-license option aimed at hobby app users who want clips for private use only.
* 30,000 Royalty Free Clips
* Category grid browsing
* License using in-app purchase
* Multiple formats 240p 480p 720p and 1080p
* Free preview downloads when using Facebook connect
* Universal app for iPhone, iPad Mini, iPad and iPod touch
* Mac App version also available
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 3.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
VidLib 1.1 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. A Mac OS X desktop version is also available.VidLib 1.1
Download from iTunes
Purchase and Download from MAS
Located in London, United Kingdom Video Clips Ltd (VidLib TM) was founded in 2012 by Jens Wikholm, a former photo agency owner now dedicated to bringing video stock footage to mobile platforms. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2012 Video Clips Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.