[prMac.com] Zaragoza, Spain – VideoGrade is a complete suite of color grading tools for adjusting the image on videos. Separate, continuously variable controls allow the user to adjust: exposure, contrast, vibrance, color temperature, brightness, shadows and highlights recovery, saturation, black and white transformations, color channels mixing, vignetting and color tints. Capable of correcting common defects like poor lightning, low contrast or color shifts, VideoGrade is also capable of creating highly artistic videos by applying dramatic effects. VideoGrade supports videos of any resolution and aspect ratio recorded by the iDevice on which it is installed, and can also import videos via iTunes sync.
* Color correct any video recorded with (or synchronized to) the iOS device easily.
* Exports videos in Full HD (1080p, only available for iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and the new iPad), HD (720p) or other resolutions. [Export resolution is limited by the resolution of the original video].
* Eleven high-quality filters that provide all the necessary to enhance or radically transform any video: Exposure, Contrast, Vibrance, Color Temperature, Brightness, Recovery, Saturation, B&W, Channel Mixer, Vignette and Tint.
* Realtime preview of the video image, color histograms, clipping previews and split mode for comparison.
* Preset functionality for saving favorite adjustments.
* Smart rendering engine for fast video processing.
* Video frame capture.
VideoGrade is designed to be easy to use, while retaining a large amount of freedom. All the adjustments are highly configurable, providing a wide range of outputs; some of them feature an advanced mode that can be used to apply different transformations to each of the image areas (highlights, mid-tones or shadows), giving a great control over the final result.
The most immediate use for VideoGrade is to improve the image quality of the videos: it can easily correct frequent issues like bad lightning, poor contrast or color shifts. The Recovery adjustment gives the possibility to selectively recover blown-out highlights or enlighten shadows, while the Color Temperature adjustment gives an easy way to correct wrong white balances.
Additionally, VideoGrade can be used to totally modify the look of the videos, changing their mood or giving them any of the cinematographic looks of the most popular films.
During the whole editing process, the app provides a constant feedback of how the video will look like with the current settings, making much easier to get the desired results. VideoGrade also can display additional information like color histograms, shadows and highlights clippings and a split view mode to compare the video with and without the adjustments.
The export process automatically decides the optimal resolution, frame rate and bit rate, although the user can modify any of those values. Processed videos are directly saved to the device’s Camera Roll.
* U.S. English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), iPad 2nd/3rd/4th and the iPad Mini
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 3.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
VideoGrade 2 is available for $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) worldwide through the App Store in the Photography category.VideoGrade 2
Purchase and Download
Press Kit (zip)
Based in Zaragoza, Spain, indie developer Fidel Lainez founded his business in 2010. Fidel specializes in video processing Apps for iOS, with the goal of delivering high-quality results, while keeping the apps as simple and accessible as possible and giving a lot of freedom and control to the users over the final results. Copyright (C) 2010-2013 Fidel Lainez. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.