[prMac.com] Cupertino, California – Fingo Ltd. announced today that it has launched version 1.10 of its acclaimed no-cost app Fingo News, which provides investors with real-time access to UK stock (RNS) announcements anytime, anywhere.
Designed to sit alongside trading apps, Fingo News offers several key features that benefit both new and experienced investors alike, including:
* A simple, intuitive interface that allows busy investors to focus on the RNS announcements and news they want and need
* Streamlined filters to narrow down RNS announcements by category or index (FTSE 100/250)
* Landscape viewing that can be accessed simply by rotating the device
* “Pinch and zoom” functionality to focus on a specific announcement
* Push notifications that automatically deliver RNS alerts for a specific stock(s)
* A “Call Broker” option, which lets investors contact their broker directly from the app in order to make even more efficient and timely trades
* Customisable watchlists to create a personalised RNS feed with an unlimited number of hand-picked stocks (stocks can be entered manually or via Fingo News’ Excel spreadsheet uploader online)
* Powerful search functionality to quickly find specific company announcements
* Fully integrated social sharing to connect with colleagues and associates via Facebook, Twitter and other platforms
And now in the latest version 1.10, Fingo News has added a remarkable new Quick Read feature, which lets investors see summaries of a real-time RNS alerts just by glancing at their device’s screen. And if they wish to read the full announcement, they simply swipe their screen and access it instantly.
“Fingo News was designed with one focus: to provide the best RNS announcements and alerts service to investors,” commented Will Searle of Fingo Ltd., which has a license agreement with the London Stock Exchange to distribute all RNS announcements, and also has licenses with all FCA-approved Primary Information Providers to give 100% coverage of regulated announcements from UK-listed companies. “And now with this new update, investors will find it even simpler and easier to get the critical RNS alerts they want and need to exploit profitable opportunities – and avoid unwelcome developments.”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 19.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fingo News 1.10 is available now at no-cost in the App Store in the Finance category. Access to the full range of features requires an annual subscription of 24.99/annually. A 30-day full access trial is also available.Fingo News 1.10
Download from iTunes
YouTube Video (Demo)
Based in the UK, Fingo News provides investors with complete coverage of regulatory announcements from all UK listed companies in real-time. Our aim is to provide Investors with easy access to RNS announcements through the web or via their iPhone or iPad. We also aim to give investors an RNS announcement and alerts feed with only the information they’re interested in. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Fingo News. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.