[prMac.com] Taipei, Taiwan – Packing Pro, the popular travel app for the iPhone, iPad & iPod touch by QuinnScape, announces the release of version 10.0. This major pre-summer update arguably doubles the usefulness of Packing Pro by giving it the ability to add both photos & reminders to list items. Since a picture is worth 1000 words, this definitely saves on the typing, and since lists are only helpful when you’re looking at them, reminders can help you when you’re not. Users need never again to pack the wrong outfit, or forget to apply for that visa in time. Besides these two major new features, version 10.0 also adds extra data protection & backup coding, as well as several bug fixes & improvements to general usability.
During the five years that Packing Pro has been on the App Store, it has been highlighted several times, including the current “Travel Survival Kit” and “Overseas Travel” promotions. It has also ranked at #1 for iPads and #2 for iPhones in the U.S. App Store’s Travel section. Besides Apple, Packing Pro has also been recognized by CNN, WSJ, BBC, The New York Times, Expedia and Budget Travel, and has earned glowing reviews on major tech and app blogs (Gizmodo, Mashable, Macworld, CNET, TUAW and iPhone Life, among others).
Packing Pro is a mobile packing app that features unlimited, 100% customizable packing lists, an extensive, yet flexible, catalog and handy sample lists that can be used as templates. A host of special functions include:
* Multi-item selection from catalog for speedy list building
* Multi-item editing for easy list and catalog management
* Collapsable categories with floating headers & running item tallies
* List sorting and filtering by bag and/or person
* Item, weight and value totals and subtotals
* Item images to eliminate any confusion – never again pack the wrong item
* Item and list alerts for user-set reminders
* Email export for file sharing
* Wireless printing
* Fully customized device support for all sizes of iPhone, iPod touch & iPad
* Full multi-lingual support for English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Japanese & Chinese
Besides the core features listed above (which are also present in the basic Packing ( TO DO!) app), Packing Pro also gives its users the following Pro-level features:
* iCloud auto-syncing support
* Expert packing list wizard that can “automajically” create a list
* iTunes and email file sharing, backup & out-of-app editing support
* Customized design (themes, layout, fonts, colors, textures)
* Double-sized Master Catalog with over 800 items and to-do tasks
* Twice as many sample lists
* Smart Search
With update 10.0, Packing Pro’s new images & alerts features help make sure users pack & prepare the right items at the right times. This former hazy, passive packing list app has become a picture-perfectly clear and pro-active one, more than doubling its usefulness. Check it out today!
Pricing and Availability:
Packing Pro is a universal app that is available for purchase worldwide on the iPhone & iPad App Store for $2.99 (USD), or the equivalent in local currency. The basic Packing (+TO DO!) app sells for $0.99.QuinnScape
Packing Pro 10.0
Purchase and Download
Since its founding in October 2008, QuinnScape has been managed by Quinn Genzel. Quinn is best known for his popular, top-ranking travel packing apps: Packing (+TO DO!) and Packing Pro. Packing Pro has been recognized by Apple, CNN, WSJ, BBC, National Geographic, Budget Travel, Fodor’s, CNET, Macworld and a host of others as one of their top apps for traveling. Other app created by Quinn include a grocery shopping list app (Shopping Pro), nature appreciation apps (iLove Nature and iLove Birds), 3D VR action games (R.I.P and Ghost Buddy) and high-quality puzzles (the aQ’s Pro Slider Puzzle series). Copyright (C) 2008-2014 QuinnScape. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.