[prMac.com] Milano, Italy – Tension Software is proud to announce the release of Precise Screenshot 2.0 for macOS, their new generation tool to take screenshots from the screen now at release 2 with more features and more tools for a precise job.
Precise Screenshot can select a resizable portion of the screen with the usual drag method or it can use pre-fixed size area from a customizable popup menu (also with pre-saved sizes the user needs often) or also use the full screen area.
It allows working in:
* ‘Desk Frame’ mode, selecting any portion of the work area
* ‘Include Menu’ mode, magnetically attached to the menu and always including the above portion of the menu bar area on your screen
* ‘Full Screen’ mode, taking the full screen
It allows to have a screenshot frame capturer optionally always floating or not and have it with pass through click or not (letting you click and interact directly with other applications under the capture area)
Precise screenshot offers a series of commands to make tedious tasks easy to do. Specify a new specific screen size to take screenshot with high precision is just a matter of selecting it from the custom popup (or resizing and dragging it in the traditional way) The screenshot frame area shows it’s size and position in the upper side border. The screenshot can be moved and resized with precision 1 pixel by 1 pixel.
Precise Screenshot can take shot immediately or using a timer selectable from 0 to 10 seconds (showing a count down) It can works even when in background using a status menu on the right part of the menu bar to take screenshot when other apps are in foreground and in active status.
It offers also a useful tool palette with all the setting controls.
* Save to the clipboard (with the picture immediately available for use) or to disk in selectable custom places.
* Save to disk in JPG, PNG, TIFF format.
* Save with/without alpha channel (for transparency)
* Can force any size ratio for the capture area and resize it in accordance.
* Optionally alway float all over the other applications with the Shot Selection area.
* Provides a contextual menu for 1-click commands over the Shot Selection area
* Provides visual and sound feedback of screenshot with selection of sound to play.
* Can use a custom file name using meta-tags, with serial number (automatically increased) and or using date elements (Year, Month, Day, Hour, Minute, Second)
* Custom color for the capture frame
The user can modify any setting at any time, also in the middle of the work as required by different situations. Precise Screenshot offers also a preview of the latest screenshot in a floating palette.
Optimized for macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), it is fully sandboxed offering the maximum protection level combined with the maximum flexibility. It’s small, fast and full featured, it has all you need for a precise and perfect work Embedded PDF User Guide included accessible via the Help menu.
* macOS Version 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher
* Optimized for macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
* 14.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Precise Screenshot 2.0 is $5.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category.Tension Software
Precise Screenshot 2
Purchase and Download from Mac App Store
Tension Software develops software for macOS and iOS using the latest Apple technologies.
Other brands and products referenced herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 MaBaSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh Mac OS X and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.