[prMac.com] Madeira, Portugal – Indie developer Paulo Freitas is proud to announce URL2PDF has been updated to version 3.1. Updated includes minor improvements and a hole new design. While saving them as an image is easy, nothing classes up the presentation quite like transforming an image into a PDF. Just convert the links into PDF files that can be printed or shared in multiple ways (open in, mail, WiFi, iTunes).
To celebrate the new version, url2pdf will be free on 31th July!
* Convert URL to PDF
* Add page numbering
* Create selectable (may not be 100% as in browser) and non-selectable (100% as in browser) versions of PDF
* Add cover to PDF with the name, URL and date
* Generate PDF in portrait or landscape mode
* PDF: send by email, print, or open in another application
* Slide your finger on one element of the PDF list to delete it
* PDF with A3@150dpi/A3@72dpi paper size
* PDF with A4@150dpi/A4@72dpi paper size
* PDF with A5@150dpi/A5@72dpi paper size
* Open current URL when application starts
* URL – automatically paste
* Web History – Auto-complete
* WiFi-HTTP sharing
To transfer files from your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad to your computer:
* Connect your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad to your computer
* In iTunes, select your device (below Devices), and click the Apps button
* Below File Sharing, from the list on the left, select the app on your device that you want to transfer a file from
* From the list on the right, select the file you want to transfer, and click ‘Save to’
* In the window that appears, select the destination where you want to save the file, and click Choose
* The file is saved to the selected destination on your computer
For 100% accurate results use non-selectable version. In selectable version you can select/copy text and images. You cannot edit your PDF in the application, only select/copy text and images. To edit the PDF please use other applications.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 2.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
URL2PDF 3.1 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.URL2PDF 3.1
Purchase and Download
Located in Madeira, Portugal, indie developer Paulo Freitas creates apps for the iOS platform. All Material and Software (C) 2013 Paulo Freitas / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.