[prMac.com] Northridge, California – Techno-Magic today is pleased to announce the debut of UniClock on iOS App Store. UniClock is a free utility app, which allows users to set alarms quickly and easily.
The idea for the app was sparked when the developer noticed that many alarm clock apps in the App Store have crowded interfaces, and setting an alarm requires changing lots of settings, and navigating many screens. UniClock was created to solve this problem, by allowing users to set alarms using only gestures. The app was designed with simplicity in mind, and keeps the interface minimal at all times.
Setting an alarm is as easy as swiping up or down on the numbers to set the desired alarm time, and swiping to the left to confirm the alarm. The user can set the alarm sound to be a default chime or a song from the music library on the device.
* The entire interface can be changed from black-on-white to white-on-black with a simple shake of the device. This lets the user match the color of their iPhone
* The screen brightness can be changed by swiping up or down with two fingers anywhere on the screen, so the clock can be comfortably kept by the user’s bedside
* If the ordinary numbers get boring, the style of the hour can be changed by long pressing it
* Alarms can be accessed by swiping to the left with two fingers
* An alarm can be removed by swiping it to the left
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation)
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 2.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
UniClock 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.UniClock 1.0
Download from iTunes
Located in Los Angeles, California, Techno-Magic was founded by Nicolas Gomollon in 2010. Techno-Magic makes useful apps for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad to simplify your life. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Techno-Magic. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Founder & Developer