[prMac.com] Albuquerque, New Mexico – The Twittelator Neue App, a best of breed, next generation Twitter client, available on the App Store for iPhone and iPod touch, features free push notifications in a partnership between Stone Design & ProcessOne, experts in real-time messaging and push.
Designed to take advantage of the Twitter integration in iOS, Twittelator Neue leapfrogs the current flock of Twitter apps with its beautiful design, innovative features, and blazingly fast performance. Twittelator Neue is the perfect Twitter client for both new and seasoned Twitter users alike.
Stone Design’s CEO, Andrew Stone said “Our collaboration with Boxcar has evolved with ProcessOne’s acquisition of the Boxcar brand. Twittelator Neue is the perfect showcase for ProcessOne’s technology and we’re delighted to be able offer the push notifications to all existing and new users of the full Twittelator Neue.”
“By leveraging our expertise in messaging services, we want to improve and continue to develop a cost-effective and reliable real-time push notification service designed for app developers’ use. Stone Design and Boxcar have been working together since the end of 2011. Today it’s clear to me that we must continue the collaboration and unleash the power of push notifications to all of our customers.” said Mickael Remond, CEO of ProcessOne.
Existing Twittelator Neue users who had puchased a year of push last year were given two more free years of push on January 30th, but all users of the full Twittelator Neue will receive free push notifications when they install the new Version 2.5, now available.
Recent features include:
* Design. With an all new Tweet detail design, the media inside of a tweet is fully displayed, including web, map and photo previews. The fluid animations make for an immersive experience.
*Autocomplete. Finding #hashtags and friends has never been easier! While you compose, any matching completions are provided for instant insertion.
*Global Twitter Search. Search automatically finds people, tweets and hashtags related to any search. Never has it been easier to find new content fast.
* Instant Account Switching. Tap and hold top bar to instantly switch accounts anywhere.
* More Font Choices. Make the Tweet font bigger or smaller, bolder or lighter
* Import System Twitter Accounts. All of your iOS Twitter accounts added through Apple’s Settings app are immediately available to you.
* Saved Twitter Searches. Any search can be saved to Twitter’s persistent searches. All of your saved searches are always available.
* Regional Trends. A map of the world with location having their own trends makes it easy to track regional trends around the globe.
* Tweet Replies. “Where’s the best sushi in San Francisco?”. Twittelator Neue automatically loads any replies to a tweet you tap, as well as any conversation thread that the tweet belongs to.
* Performance. We take performance so seriously that we consider it a feature. Twittelator Neue 2.0 reflects that with many performance and stability improvements.
Features of the Twittelator Neue App include:
* Timeline Photos. Twittelator Neue places previews of photos directly under the tweets they came from. With just a single touch, the photo springs to life, giving you immediate access to the full-size image.
* Website Previews. No longer will you wonder what’s behind the curtain of a shortened URL. Twittelator Neue loads previews of the links in a tweet. A quick tap and the website is at the ready. It’s a site-seeing sneak peek.
* Multiple Timelines. Twittelator Neue elegantly allows for the addition of multiple timelines, known as Timeline Shortcuts, to your main friends Timeline. Whether it’s something hot in the news that you’re keen to keep tabs on, or something of a more permanent nature, Multiple Timelines in Twittelator Neue is the smart solution to keeping up with what’s important.
* Multiple Accounts. Have a blog, band, or alter-ego that has tweets of its very own? Twittelator Neue has you covered. Just touch the accounts button and the interface animates down, providing instant access to any given one.
* Simultweet. When you want to tweet the same thing from multiple accounts – let’s say an announcement, invitation, link, or anything else – Twittelator Neue makes it a breeze. A tap or two and you’re all set. Simultweet in Twittelator Neue handles all of your multiple-personalities with ease.
* Timeline Galleries. Get a bird’s eye view of the photos in a timeline. Timeline Galleries in Twittelator Neue presents photos with stunning, fluid animations.
* Recent User Photos. Just tap on a person’s profile picture and get a glimpse into the photos they’ve been posting lately.
* English and Japanese
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 27.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Twittelator Neue 2.5 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.Stone Design
Twittelator Neue 2.5
Purchase and Download
Stone Design is a New Mexico based software corporation founded in 1984 by Andrew Stone, author of over 20 titles for Mac OS X and its predecessor, the NeXT Operating System. Andrew has led the charge in the indie software scene for over twenty years, and continues to do so on the iPhone and iPad. Stone Design continues to innovate alongside the latest offerings from Apple. Copyright (C) 1984-2013 Stone Design. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.