[prMac.com] Giza, Egypt – Tuber is currently available for on the AppStore for $0.99, a free version along with an update to the currently available app is scheduled on 12/12/12 (December 12th 2012).
Tuber offers you all the below features:
* Intuitive, Nice looking GUI
* Browse standard YouTube feeds (Described below)
* Swipe right with 2 fingers to simulate the topbar buttons (you can still tap these buttons)
* Advanced Search ( search options include : HD, Safe search, Category, Region, duration & upload time), 15 categories, 38 regions
* Advanced Search supports all languages (left-to-right as well as right-to-left languages)
* Setup your desired Video Quality (available only for paid version).
* Like/Dislike videos
* Share videos to Facebook or Twitter (supported on both iOS5 & iOS6).
* Add videos to watch later list
* Browse User feeds (Explained below)
Sign In process is handled by Google servers, so all user data is safe & secure.
YouTube Standard Feeds:
* Trending: Popular videos with increasing popularity & ratings
* Featured: Videos recently featured on the YouTube home page
* Top Rated: Highly rated YouTube videos
* Most Recent: Videos most recently submitted to YouTube
* Most Viewed: Videos selected using an algorithm that combines many different signals to determine overall popularity
* Top Favored: Videos most frequently flagged as favorite videos
* Most Shared: Videos most frequently shared on Facebook and Twitter
* Home: Recently added videos by channels in the user subscriptions.
* Videos: User uploads.
* Watch later: Videos added to watch later list.
* Recommended: Videos recommended by YouTube according to user activity.
* Playlists: User defined playlists.
* Favorites: Videos marked as favorite by user.
* iOS 5.0 or later
* Compatible with iPad
* 3.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tuber … 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.Muhammad Bassio
Tuber … 1.0
Purchase and Download
Download from iTunes
Located in Giza, Egypt, Muhammad Bassio is an independent iOS developer since 2011. More apps are still under development as well as updates for the currently available apps. Copyright (C) 2012 Muhammad Bassio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
###Muhammad Al Bassiouny