[prMac.com] Singapore – We all know it, Apple has been getting into the Travel industry. And following this trend is Rohan Pro Studios, an app development company in Singapore, has recently launched the free ‘Trvlogue’ app for iOS, and is compatible with iOS 6 and soon iOS 5. Effortlessly build a list of your flights to keep for reference for tax purposes and accumulate your ‘miles’ and other cool conversions to share and compete with your friends. Then get informed with places of interest, current news, weather, currency and conversions, languages & translations and more. Trvlogue makes travel fun and easy:
* Trvlogue can record your flights, keep a reference to a full list of your recorded flights with dates and miles. Most regularly used for tax purposes, but hey, this reference can be used for anything you wish!
* Here we come to the social and fun part. Compare your ‘miles’ with your friends. Miles are a reference of the total amount you have travelled, which reside with cool conversions! Connect with social networks like Facebook and on Twitter, use the hashtag #TrvlogueMiles as you compete with your other traveller buddies!
* Be informed about the world, tourist or not, use this app to find:
* Places of Interest
* Currency and conversions
* Languages and translations
* Timezone and hour difference
* Plug Sizes
* Current News
* Weather Forecast
Trvlogue is an app that can truly make Travel easy and fun. It’s like the solution to a problem which is 100 Google Searches and hours spent into researching all your flights. A real traveler is productive, so are you ready to be a real traveler!
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 12.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Trvlogue 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category. Updates coming soon!Trvlogue 1.0
Download From iTunes
Rohan Pro Studios is a startup app development company that consists of the individual 13 year old, Rohan Kapur. Copyright (C) 2012 Rohan Pro Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
+65 9127 3690