[prMac.com] Vilnius, Lithuania – Freelance developer Eduardas Klenauskis today introduces Tribe Survival 1.0 for iOS. Tribe Survival is a very easy to play Dice/Role Play game. You control your hero in fights by simply rolling your and opponent’s dice. Do some harm to your opponent by rolling higher number. Each player has different amount of runes, which also help in fights and have different specialties. So in fact a lot of depends on how quickly you can react in different situations.
You are also responsible for training your hero. The stronger your hero is, the better chance to win in a fight is. Don’t forget to show your strategy skills by adding the right totem parts in your totem setup page. You can simply change your hero’s appearance. Choose from many unique body parts, shields and much more. Train your hero and fight against other players from all over the world!
* Fight against others from all over the world
* Complete quests
* Train your hero – match as much dice faces in each set as you can
* Collect runes and totem parts
* Get new hero parts
* Fight against hitlist bosses
* Manage to get to the top list of players
* Control both dice in fight – yours and your opponent’s
* Be ready to react quickly and choose the right quick time events during the fights
* Important: Internet connection is needed to play this game
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 39.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tribe Survival 1.0 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Tribe Survival 1.0
Download from iTunes
Based in Vilnius, Lithuania, Eduardas Klenauskis is a freelance developer with 1 year iOS programming experience. Copyright (C) 2013 Eduardas Klenauskis. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.