[prMac.com] Based in Singapore – Happy Labs introduces Toy Craft 1.0.5 for iOS. Their first game since the founding of the company in Sept 2012. Craft lots of toys from everyday objects, plant flowers and harvest the ingredients to craft even more toys. Crafting containers can also be upgraded to unlock even more cute toys!
Players begin the game with a single crafting ingredient and a crafting container. From there, things quickly progress, allowing players to use more ingredients and containers, craft more advanced toys, and bring more happiness to the world!
* Craft more than 35 types of toys
* Grow and harvest special ingredients in [Garden]
* Customize your garden to your hearts content
* Swipe the screen to make the toys move where you want them to go
* Flip the screen to destress from every life
* Send gifts to your friends via Facebook
* Play offline – craft toys anytime, anywhere without having to connect to the internet
* Retina display graphics
* Built specially for iPhone 4/4S/5 screen resolutions
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later (iOS 5 tested)
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 25.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Toy Craft 1.0.5 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Toy Craft 1.0.5
Located in Singapore, Happy Labs was founded in 2012 by Jeffrey Chee. Before founding of Happy Labs, Jeffrey was the lead developer in making Japan Life for Nubee Pte Ltd. Japan Life went on to gather Millions of downloads worldwide, becoming the company’s flagship title. He was also senior game programmer for RTKOnline by Tecmo Koei Games before he joined Nubee Pte Ltd. All Material and Software (C) 2012-2013 Happy Labs / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.