[prMac.com] Odessa, Ukraine – Retexlab LLC is today proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Top Contacts 1.3,1, their powerful contact manager for macOS. The app allows users to log all relevant information, events, tasks and files for each contact directly in the app. Top Contacts’ built-in calendar and to-do list lets users plan and track all activities of their contact list while all their valuable data is synced across devices via iCloud.
Top Contacts brings a powerful set of Customer Relationship Management to any Mac user’s list of contacts. The app provides an easy-to-navigate contact list and allows users to work smarter and more efficiently by using groups, tags, and color markers for easy access and navigation.
“Until now, Mac users have been forced to operate within the limitations of the Mac Contacts app, or they have to deal with overly complex CRM applications like Salesforce and other overblown apps,” shares Retexlab owner Denys Yevenko. “However, Top Contacts combines the best of both worlds, providing true CRM features wrapped in an easy-to-use and logical interface.”
Top Contacts offers seamless contact management, keeping users in sync with the right people at the right time. Customizable features help users quickly get the information they need.
Contact cards can be customized to include custom or predefined fields, unnecessary fields can be deleted, or fields can be rearranged to gain prompt access to information. All fields know exactly the type of information they store, simplifying data entry. This reduces the number of mistakes during data entry.
Plan and track activities with contacts by scheduling meetings and events via integrated calendars and assign to-dos to a specific person or to the entire contact list. Reminders allow users to stay on top of their business.
Documents and files can be assigned to any contacts, allowing users to keep all relevant information in one place. Intake forms, contracts and agreements, reports or invoices can all be previewed, printed or opened in other apps.
* Use groups, tags, and color markers for easy access and navigation
* Set up customizable filters to get to the information you need
* Modify contact fields right in the table without opening the contact card
* Link contacts to each other and track relationships
* Add custom or predefined fields, delete unnecessary ones
* Organize fields by sections to structure information
* Specify different sets of fields for different contact groups
* Each field knows what type of information it stores, simplifying data entry
* Supported field types: Text, Number, Date, Time, Price, Checkbox, Combobox, Phone, Email, URL
* Customizable filters and filter templates
* Calendar and To-Do list for all and separate contacts
* Reminders for important events or follow ups
* Support for recurring events in calendar
* Ability to assign tasks and events to one or more contacts
* Attach documents and other files to your contacts
* Import contacts from the Contacts app or from CSV, XLSX files
* Export contacts to PDF, CSV and XLSX files
* Sync securely across devices with iCloud
* Detailed user manual on the Top Contacts website
* Apps for iPhone and iPad is also available
Advanced filters allow users to set up customizable filters to quickly access the required information. Filters can be configured with multiple conditions; filter templates can be saved to apply with a single click. Contacts can be imported directly from the Mac Contacts app, or from CSV and XLSX files. Contacts can be exported to PDF, CSV, XLSX files, and contacts and documents can be shared via email, messages, or to be opened in other apps.
Pro version benefits include:
* Sync the information across devices via iCloud
* Export contacts to PDF, CSV and XLSX files
* No banners, no ads
* Sync with iOS devices requires Top Contacts for iOS, sold separately.
“Top Contacts allow users to easily manage their contacts, using powerful CRM features, wrapped in an easy-to-use interface,” continues Denys. “making it easy to navigate their contact list and turn those connections into relationships.”
* macOS 10.12 or higher
* macOS Mojave Compatible
* 64-bit processor
* 4.7 MB
Top Contacts 1.3.1 is free and is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Business category. An upgrade to the Pro version is $9.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available via a convenient in-app purchase. As a special limited-time app launch offer, users can upgrade to Pro at a 40% discount, for just $5.99 USD.Top Contacts 1.3.1
Download from Mac App Store
Press Kit (ZIP)
Based in Odessa, Ukraine, Retexlab (the new business name of Xwavesoft) is a privately owned software development company, founded in 2009. The main goal is the development of productivity tools for iOS and macOS that implement widely known and most effective productivity techniques to help our customers maximize their time, avoid burnout and get rid of procrastination. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2019 Retexlab LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.