[prMac.com] Vilnius, Lithuania – On5, the award winning game developers, today have just released their latest game called Tiny Story. In this game the user sets out on a colorful and relaxing point-and-click puzzle adventure of helping two ladybugs fall in love.
The game tells a story of a ladybug guy, trying to impress the love of his life. It features a lot of puzzles that the player has to solve along the way. Hints are available for when the player gets stuck and chooses to use them. Smaller hints are also given as notifications while outside the game.
With colorful graphics and calm, relaxing sounds Tiny Story is zen-like experience.
* Good old point and click adventure brought to mobile
* Sunny atmosphere, juicy colorful graphics
* Adorable creatures and a love story
* Hint system which won’t let you get stuck, but will still keep you thinking
* Up to 4 players can have individual progress tracked on the same device
* iOS devices with iOS 5.0 or later
* Android devices with 2.3 Android version or later
* 19.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tiny Story is available worldwide through the App Store and Google Play for Free.
The game was developed by Andrius Urbonavicius and published by On5.On5
Tiny Story! 1.0
Download from iTunes
Download from Google Play
Based in Vilnius, Lithuania, On5 is a start up development studio consisting of a group of hard-working enthusiasts willing to bring new ideas into the world of mobile apps. Copyright (C) 2013 On5. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.