[prMac.com] Reykjavik, Iceland – MagnetiCat Games, an independent development team based in Iceland and Portugal, today is pleased to announce the release of Tiny Crosswords, a super-cute crossword game for iOS devices that will make players rediscover the most classic of word puzzles, now in a funny and groovy format.
No more sluggish and grunt-inducing puzzle solving: monumental crosswords are a thing of the past. Tiny Crosswords is easy and user-friendly and it comes with plenty of free crosswords. You can play with one hand and move the colorful tiles around the screen, completing each level at your own pace.
Some of the nifty features of Tiny Crosswords:
* It is amazingly easy to play, thanks to a unique interface designed and tested from the ground up for touch screen devices
* It includes 54 free tiny crosswords you can play anywhere, anytime, with more coming soon
* Additional packages are available for purchase
* It fully supports those sleek Retina displays
* It is a universal app optimized for iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 3GS and runs beautifully on iPad and iPad Mini
* It will make you a vocabulary superhero – well, we are working on it
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Universal Application
* iOS 5.0 or later
* 3.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tiny Crosswords 1.1.0 is a free game with extra packages of crosswords available as in-app purchases. It’s available worldwide through the App Store under the Word Games category.MagnetiCat Games
Tiny Crosswords 1.1.0
Download From iTunes
MagnetiCat Games is a trio of independent developers working on their first games since 2012, based in Iceland and in Portugal. The team is made of Lorenzo Bassanelli, an ex-magician previously active in the jungle of Honduras, Rossella Nisio, an Okapi tamer, and Katur Nerino Poltronieri IV, a sailor and currently marketing strategist of MagnetiCat Games. Copyright (C) 2013 MagnetiCat Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.