[prMac.com] San Mateo, California – Do you need an app that helps you keep on track with your fitness, productivity and other goals? Timewinder is an interval timer and task manager designed to help you do just that. Now with Apple Watch support, Timewinder is available today in the App Store.
Timewinder can be used for managing yoga, meditation, running, interval training, study, pomodoros and other timed routines. Its flexible features allow you to apply it to multiple scenarios, creating timing routines for any of them. Social sharing features allow you to easily share routines with friends via Facebook, Pinterest or email. Free timing programs available monthly help you expand the utility of the app. Now with Apple Watch support, you can manage all of this even more effortlessly.
“We’ve always provided innovative features very early on,” says S.E. White, product creator and Widget Revolt co-founder. “Timewinder was one of the original interval timers and task managers. We were the first interval timer to include social sharing. Now, Timewinder is the first product of this class to include Apple Watch support. We intend to keep on innovating and expanding the utility of this product in surprising new ways while our competitors deliver these features months, or even years later.”
“We’re very excited about what this Apple Watch integration means for our customers. Going forward, we will continue to deeply integrate with Apple Watch as more functionality is made available to developers. We really want to maximize our use of the Apple Watch’s potential to create amazing, innovative experiences that will take people by surprise,” Ms. White says.
* Elegant design is easy-to-understand
* Now with Apple Watch support. Watch interval timers running from Apple watch, receive notifications and check out where you are, in a glance
* Built-in tutorials help get you started fast
* Save all of your timers
* Easy playback mode with options for readability and customization
* Screen lock mode during playback when you want it
* The first interval timer with free timer templates and sharing.
* Easily share workouts and other timers with friends
* Full interval support, with hour, minutes and second support
* Support for custom pictures, text and sounds for each interval if you want it
* Use the built in recorder for voice clips for each interval if you want it
* Support for custom pause controls for each interval if you want it
* Easy editing
* Works flawlessly with phone, video, music and other apps. Full background support
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* iOS 8.0 or later
* 16 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Timewinder 2.4 is free, and available worldwide through the App Store in the Utilities category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.Widget Revolt
Download from iTunes
Download from Google Play
Located in San Mateo, California, Widget Revolt was established in 2010 as a full service consultancy for the mobile platform . The company also produces titles for their own brand. Copyright (C) 2015 Widget Revolt LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.