[prMac.com] Herdecke, Germany – danholt4mac announces a weekend special for Calories 3 (v3.3), only $0.99 USD instead of $9.99. On February 16th and 17th 2013 users will have the extraordinary opportunity to get the latest and greatest version of Calories 3, the tool for health care, nutrition and fitness, for less than a buck! One dollar that will change your life!
Don’t wait too long and seize this opportunity! Calories 3 will help you to live a healthier life – at once.
* Track and optimize your nutrition
* Control body weight, body fat and lose weight methodically
* Calculate your personal calories limit, day by day – until you’ve accomplished your goal
* Prevent the infamous yoyo-effect
* Track your activities, score your energy balance and improve fitness substantially
* Observe your body analysis – weight, fat, blood pressure, blood sugar
* Clarify the correlation between calorie consumption, energy balance and body data
* Become motivated to reach goals
* Import data from health care devices by: Withings, Medisana, Fitbit and BodyMedia. They all send your data straight to Calories
Don’t miss the boat!
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
* Requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* 92.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pet Tricks 1.0, regularly $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies), will be only $0.99 for a limited time, on Feb. 16th and 17th, 2013, and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Health & Fitness category. A free trial is available through the danholt online store.Calories 3 (v3.3)
Download Trial from danholt
Download from Mac App Store
Located in Herdecke, Germany, danholt4mac is a privately held company founded in 2001 by Daniel Holtwiesche. Leveraging their longtime experience in third party development and localization, danholt Consulting Services is a premier solutions provider utilizing the most modern techniques for the Mac platform. Copyright (C) 2013 danholt4mac. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.