[prMac.com] St. Petersburg, Russian Federation – Mobile game developers and publishers from all over the world will gather at the largest European mobile gaming conference White Nights on June 27-28, 2013 in St. Petersburg, Russia. More than 800 professionals from over 400 industry-leading companies including Supercell, Rovio, Wooga, Chillingo, Kabam, PlayFirst are expected.
5 Reasons to attend the White Nights:
1. A unique attendee list that includes several hundred talented mobile game developers from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. It’s a great opportunity to know everything about the Russian market and meet regional key players in the industry.
2. International crowd of professionals: The WN participants come from the USA, UK, Japan, China, Germany, Spain, France, Netherlands, Australia, Israel, Poland and other countries.
3. Two sets of lectures and panel discussions will be running in parallel by world leaders in mobile gaming.
4. Great networking parties. There will be a night boat cruise on June 26 and a party on June 27. The conference sessions take place in the late afternoon so everybody will be rested and focused on the agenda.
5. St. Petersburg’s midnight sun and drawn bridges. Seize the opportunity to combine a business trip with a visit to the one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
Early-bird registration is available until April 22nd.
The third WN conference is organized by game publisher and developer Nevosoft. The platinum sponsor is Big Fish.
About the conference: the WNMG conference takes place twice a year in St. Petersburg, Russia and now is the largest conference in Europe exclusively devoted to mobile gaming. The third show will gather industry pioneers and new market players in June 2013.
About organizer: Nevosoft is a casual game publisher and developer. It delivers downloadable and online entertainment software for iOS, Android, WP 7, Windows and Mac. With its fast-growing game catalog, user install base of more than 10 mln and great experience, Nevosoft offers very competitive rates for publishing games across a variety of mobile platforms.Nevosoft
White Nights Mobile Games Conference
Nevosoft is a casual game publisher and developer. It delivers downloadable and online entertainment software for iOS, Android, WP 7, Windows and Mac. With its fast-growing game catalog, user install base of more than 10 million and great experience, Nevosoft offers very competitive rates for publishing games across a variety of mobile platforms. Copyright (C) 2013 Nevosoft. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Chair of the Organizing Committee