[prMac.com] Metz, France – Lozange Lab just released The Unic 1.0.2, their new observation game dedicated to pattern and design lovers. The game is downloadable for free on iPhone and iPad.
“For those of you who heard about us last year with our puzzle game Swim Out, let’s say we definitely get out of the swimming pool, looked our itsy-bitsy polka dots bikini and had a vision of a very different kind of game,” says Mat of Lozenge Lab. “A bit less brain-teasing but much more eye-teasing, our upcoming game, The Unic, is an observation game which should thrill any pattern and design lover. Whether you know what polka dots, tartan, argyle or gingham are, get ready to enjoy yourself in our next fresh, highly colored and delicately crafted new creation!”
* FREE to play! Fully playable without watching ads or buying any in-app purchase.
* Levels are procedurally generated so you always play with a different setting
* 3 game modes: choose your play style
* Collect shards, complete patterns collections and build your own deck
* A fun experience suitable for all ages
* No internet connection required
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 119.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Unic 1.0.2 is free and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. In-app purchases are available.The Unic 1.0.2
Download from the App Store
Established in 2014, Lozange Lab is an indie developer studio based in Metz, France, consisting of Ava and Mat, a husband-and-wife team who delicately craft indie games and interactive installations with love and passion. Previous games include Swim Out, Shuttle Shuffle. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2019 Lozange Lab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.