[prMac.com] Paris, France – The indie French studio CDO Apps team is introducing their first Mobile Puzzle Game (iOS and Android), Silly Memory by adding a dynamic gameplay to the “match pair” memory game concept. Silly Memory proposes an entirely humorously narrated adventure across space, challenging the player’s logic, and swiftness.
Meet Gorzbul an alien, highly intrigued by mankind, who started a project to decipher human transmissions scattered across space and find the path to Earth to do so, he will need to sharpen his technology, with the support and guidance of AI, a cynical yet friendly artificial intelligence, who never misses a chance to show spirit when it’s about lifting moods.
Silly Memory features:
* An exciting original gameplay, mixing memory, speed, and logic
* Story Mode: experience Gorzbul’s silly adventure through 30 challenging levels
* Endless Mode: face an increasingly insane difficulty, and get the highest score in this infinite game mode
* Complete many secondary missions, and weekly challenges to earn Silly Golds aplenty, and write your name on top of the leaderboard
* Develop 4 different technologies to become the best space decoder
* 7 characters to discover, all crazier than each other
* Having a rough patch? Use Dedocools: boosters to get a little support in the toughest missions
* A uniquely cartoon visual and musical ambiance
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 10.3 or later
* 210.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Silly Memory 2.2 is Free (With In-App Purchases) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.CDO Apps
Silly Memory 2.2
Download on the App Store
YouTube Video (Trailer)
CDO Apps has been founded in 2017 by Clement Choquereau, former lead developer at Tayasui. The indie studio counts on an experienced team, dedicated to the development of innovative, and entertaining apps, such as Tayasui’s Sketches and Color apps. “Simple and Creative” are the values that best define the studio’s inspiration, as we are driven by bringing ergonomic, original, and intuitive experiences to mobile users. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2019 CDO Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.