[prMac.com] New York, New York – Robot 5 Studios announces Football Twos, the first 2-on-2 American football game for the Apple Watch. Play offense and defense in this easy to learn, tough to master game of 2-on-2 football. Learning the receiver’s routes and timing your throws is the key. On the Apple Watch, who has time to call plays and make adjustments? Simply watch your receiver, figure out which route he’s running, and time your throw.
Why Does This Game Stand Out? The complexity of animations and overlapping in this game is unlike anything else we’ve seen in other Apple Watch games. The quarterback holds the football, rotates his body, and throws it above the players and field. The football spirals in the air and shows a shadow on the field. Receivers run their routes, crossing each other and the defenders, catches the ball, and takes the blue active ring. We’ve taken care of all the small details in Football Twos.
* Beat the computer in a 4 quarter game of 2-on-2 football
* Throw a short slant or a deep bomb. Score touchdowns
* Play a few downs, put your wrist down, and resume the game later on
* Fully animated receivers, defenders, and football
* See the scoreboard to keep track of the score and stats
* See how you match up with other Apple Watch players in the Game Center
* iPhone and Apple Watch
* Requires iOS 8.2 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* 15.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Football Twos 0.9 is $0.99 (USD) and is available worldwide, exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Robot 5 Studios
Download from iTunes
Robot 5 Studios is a New York-based gaming studio founded in 2015 that is 100% focused on building casual mini games for the Apple Watch. With this singular focus on building Apple Watch games, our gaming studio is in the perfect position to explore this latest generation gaming platform. All Material and Software (C) 2015 Robot 5 Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.