[prMac.com] Toms River, New Jersey – Rhine-o Enterprises LLC announces the release of Team Shake for Android. Team Shake is a favorite app used by many teachers, sport enthusiasts, and gamers to create teams or groups on the go with their iPhone or iPad. Rhine-o Enterprises LLC has now brought this 5 star rated iOS app to the Android world. Team Shake provides a technological and environmentally friendly way to choose teams for board games, sporting events, tournaments, school projects or any time groups are needed. The initial Android release brings with it many advanced features including balancing teams based on skill or gender, forcing users to be on the same or different teams, importing users from a file, sharing teams via Facebook or email, and much more!
Team Shake is the premier iOS and Android app for creating teams. Instead of a hat and scraps of paper, the user enters his friends’ or students names in his phone and gives it a shake. The screen will then display a random set of color-coded teams. These teams can immediately be used for game play or shared via Facebook or email. The quick and easy selection of random (or balanced) teams eliminates fighting over who will be on which team. Innovative use of the shake gesture gives users the satisfying feeling of ‘shaking’ a virtual hat without the trouble of carrying around an actual hat. Conventional buttons can also be used for those who would rather not shake their expensive hardware about.
The app is designed with ease of use and simplicity in mind. Names can easily be entered with the onscreen keyboard or imported from a file. The email and Facebook functions document the members of each individual team, as well as preserve the team number and color assigned by the app. For repeated use of Team Shake, lists of friends can be easily saved and loaded later. The current list is also automatically saved so that if you exit the app, or even reboot the device, changes will not be lost. For teachers and others with large lists of people, Team Shake supports the ability to import teams from text or CSV files.
Team Shake has a broad community of users that use the app for many different purposes. It is very popular among teachers for creating groups and teams for classroom projects. Physical Education teachers, in particular, use Team Shake extensively for creating teams in many different ways. Team Shake is used by Golf Pros, Ultimate Frisbee players, and to create teams for many different sports. Team Shake is also used for picking teams for board games, tournaments, and even Cub Scout events! To meet this need, Team Shake has a number of options that allow teams to be created exactly how the user wants them. This includes creating completely random teams, teams with equally balanced strength, teams consisting of players of equal ability, teams with a balanced number of male and female players, teams that consist of only male or female players, and specifying groups of users that should always or never be on the same team. Our team always welcome feedback and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org, and responds quickly to feature requests from our users. Whatever your needs, Team Shake is for you! “Team Shake – Put in your names and shake them up” – Team Shake Catch Phrase.
* Create 1 to 64 random teams
* Create completely random or balanced teams
* Full iPhone, iPad, and Android support
* Eliminates fighting over choosing teams
* Share / Save teams via email or Facebook
* Export teams as a spreadsheet (CSV or XLS)
* Teams can be chosen by the number of teams or by the size of teams
* Save lists of friends for later games
* Import lists from email or spreadsheet
* Export lists and options for use on another device
* Satisfying feeling of shaking a “virtual” hat to create teams
* Animated shaking hat
* Entry of names via onscreen keyboard
* Entry of names via contacts (iPhone / iPad only)
* Temporarily disable people who are absent
* Set groups of people to always be on the same team
* Set groups of people to always be on different teams
* Set user strength to make more even teams (now supports fully balanced teams)
* 5 users strength levels
* Pick a single random person from the list of players
* User strength indicator on the main screen (can be disabled in options)
* Number of active players and total players is now displayed on the main screen
* Video Out Support (iPhone / iPad only)
* Option to Sort Teams by Name
* Option to balance male / female team members
* Option to create separate male and female teams
* Configurable Team Colors
* Configurable Team Names
* Print Support (iPhone / iPad Only)
If you have any problems, feature requests, or comments please send an email to the web site.
Android Device Requirements:
* Android 2.3.3 or higher
* 1.4 MB Free Space
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* iOS 5.0 or higher
* 4.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Team Shake 2.3.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Apple App Store in the Education category and Google Play.Team Shake
Purchase and Download – iOS
Purchase and Download – Android
Screenshot – iOS
Screenshot – Android
YouTube Video – iOS
Located in Toms River, New Jersey, Rhine-o Enterprises was founded in 2010 by Jay and Ginny Rhine. Rhine-o Enterprises specializes in developing Mobile Applications for iPhone, Android, and Windows Mobile products. All Material and Software (C) 2014 Rhine-o Enterprises LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Android is a trademark of of Google, Inc. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Inc.