[prMac.com] Genova, Italy – UNAgames wants to celebrate the Workers’ Day with all workers playing iOS games, giving for Free its space action shooter Tapsteroids, which comes today with a major update, version 1.2. May 1 is a national holiday in more than 80 countries and celebrated unofficially in many other countries, UNAgames hopes that everyone around the world will enjoy this gift in this special day.
As this is not only a price drop but also an update, below there are the details of the new features. Technically, the game is now a Universal build with native support for both iPhone (5, 4S, 4, 3GS) and iPad. A preliminary native support for iPhone 5 is added, on which UNAgames will work further after this release.
The gameplay has been enhanced as follows:
* At the beginning of every match, an extra life can be earned
* No more locked levels, now players can match their skill since the first match
* Each difficulty level has its own score multiplier: more challenge, more points
* New space stations to land in for all the spaceships fleet
* New tutor character inspired by old anime cartoons
A tribute to the classic arcade games, this fast-paced action shooter requires skill and strategy. Destroy all the asteroids with the available weapons to protect the landing of spaceships on your station.
Honors and Awards:
* Nominated in the Best Italian Indie Game category at Drago D’Oro awards 2013
* Elected Game of the Week by iSpazio online (Week 36, 2011)
* Featured by Apple on the US and Mexican App Stores in New & Noteworthy section, and also in the Action and Arcade sections in Italy, France Netherlands and Japan
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 26.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tapsteroids 1.2 is free for a limited time and and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.UNAgames
Download from iTunes
UNAgames is an indie game development studio based in Genoa, Italy, focused on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices. The team is comprised of Daniele, a seasoned programmer with a AAA development experience and Erika, a mathematician witah the passion for graphics. Copyright (C) 2013 UNAgames. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.