[prMac.com] San Francisco, California – Tangled, the iOS App Store hit title is now available for Android. The objective in Tangled is to untangle all the dots connected and make sure they don’t overlap each other. Tangled is extremely simply to understand, yet very hard to master. With over 90 puzzles, 6 worlds and 10 difficulty levels, Tangled features a set of puzzles that will take even the most complicated of minds for a ride.
The gameplay is fascinating as users try to discover the perfect way in which the dots can be untangled. Moves are unlimited, but the dots must be untangled in as less moves as possible to obtain higher star ratings. Tangled sports high quality HD graphics along with an incredible sound track by James Primate. With complete multi-touch support, Tangled allows users to move two or more dots at once.
* Set of 90 puzzles carefully designed in increasing difficulty
* 6 worlds, each with a unique look
* Awesome soundtrack by James Primate
* Star rating for each puzzle
* Progress bar so you can see how close you are to solve the puzzle
* Multi* touch support; move multiple dots at once
* Unlimited randomly generated puzzles with 10 difficulty levels
* HD graphics
Tangled is extremely addictive and those who like to take on touch challenges will simply love Tangled. Randomly generated puzzles help keep the energy flowing.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later / Requires Android 2.2 or later
* 21 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tangled for Android is currently available on Google Play for $1.99 (equivalent amount in other currencies) in the Brain & Puzzle category. Tangled for iOS is currently available on the Apple App Store for $0.99 (equivalent amount in other currencies) in the Games category. Review copies are available on request.Tangled 4.0.1
Purchase and Download (iOS)
Purchase and Download (Google Play)
Purchase and Download (Amazon)
Based in Canada, Tangled is a quality production from West Code Studios, a highly interactive and mind-boggling puzzle game for all major mobile platforms. Copyright (C) 2012 West Code Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.