[prMac.com] Budapest, Hungary – Red Dwarf Games is proud to announce the release of Tales of Cosmos, the company’s new point-and-click adventure game for Mac and Windows computers. In Tales of Cosmos, the player assumes the roles of Perseus and Gagayev, animal astronauts who become stranded on an unknown planet, and helps them get to the bottom of a cosmic mystery.
* 2D open world point-and-click adventure game
* Combines classic point-and-click gameplay with seamless space flight mechanics
* Many planets and moons to explore
* Each planet has a large number of interactive objects and characters, as well as many puzzles
* Interstellar puzzles – an item acquired on one planet may be useful on another
* Integrated puzzle hint system
* Charming, humorous characters
* Hand-drawn environments, ambient music, laid-back space mood
* Inspired by 90s point-and-click adventures like Gobliiins and Day of the Tentacle
* Modding tools – level editor included with the game
Tales of Cosmos is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Hungarian, Polish, and Russian languages.
Tales of Cosmos is an open world point-and-click adventure game set on the planet giant Novaclad and its surrounding system of planets and moons. Experience the freedom of unrestricted space exploration, discover new planets, seek the aid of local lifeforms, solve puzzles, and, of course, help yourself to anything that isn’t nailed down.
* Requires Mac OS X v10.6 or higher
* Dual-core 2 GHz processor
* 300 MB HD space
Tales of Cosmos is currently available on the Steam network for Windows and Mac. A mobile version is in development. Review copies and walkthrough guide available on request, please let us know.Red Dwarf Games
Tales of Cosmos
YouTube Video (Trailer)
Red Dwarf Games is a Hungarian indie game studio comprised of brothers Dani and Adam Zsoldos. Our previous release was the successful free-to-play puzzle game, The Old Tree. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Red Dwarf Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.