[prMac.com] Gatineau, Canada – West Code Studios is pleased to introduce SwipeTap. The game is now available exclusively on the Apple App Store. The objective in SwipeTap is to solve all the tiles as fast as possible and make sure they don’t stay too long, otherwise game over!
SwipeTap is a casual game for everyone. It uses basic gestures that everyone is familiar with, and turns them into a fast paced skill testing game. An average game will last between 30-60 seconds, making it a perfect mobile game for when you only have a few minutes. SwipeTap is made with iOS7 in mind and will fit right in Apple’s beautiful design.
* Easy to learn but hard to master
* Fast paced game – an average game should take less than a minute
* Each tile you remove is worth 1 point, how many points can you get
* Game Center support to compete with your friends for the highest score
* Post your high score to Twitter and get your followers to try to beat it
* VERY small size, won’t fill up your phone
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 3.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SwipeTap 1.0 is currently free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.West Code Studios
Based in Canada, SwipeTap is a quality production from West Code Studios, a highly interactive skill testing game for Apple’s mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2014 West Code Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.