[prMac.com] Metz, France – Indie game development studio, Lozange Lab is proud to announce its new game, Swim Out, will be available September 14th on Steam for Mac, Windows and Linux. After a successful mobile launch (Swim Out has been featured by Apple on the App Store, and by Google on Google Play store) Swim Out is now heading to computers via Steam platform.
Dive into the relaxing and refreshing atmosphere of Swim Out, a strategic, turn-based puzzle game, that will transport you into a sunny day by the swimming pool, the river or the sea. Plan each of your strokes wisely and be sure to never cross any other swimmer’s path if you want to peacefully enjoy the sea view on a cosy chaise-longue.
What the press already said:
* “I am delighted by how unfamiliar a swimming experience this is to me” – Rock, Paper, Shotgun
* “There are precious few things I appreciate more than a straightforward puzzle game with a strong commitment to its aesthetic, and Swim Out is exactly that” – Waypoint
* “If you’re a fan of puzzle games Swim Out is very likely for you. It’s attractive, intuitive, and fun.” – Touch Arcade
* “Swim Out looks like the perfect tactical escape into a lush digital paradise” – Touch Arcade
* “Swim Out is a perfect summertime game.” – Mac Stories
Swim Out will be available on Steam for Mac, Windows and Linux this September 14th.Swim Out
Swim Out on Steam
YouTube Video (Announcement Trailer)
Established in 2014, Lozange Lab is an indie developer studio based in Metz, France, consisting of Ava and Mat, a husband and wife team who delicately craft indie games and interactive installations with love and passion. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Lozange Lab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, macOS, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.