[prMac.com] Melaka, Malaysia – iThinkdiff today is proud to announce the release of Swedish English bilingual dictionary 1.0 for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. Featuring a large database, scanning, Pronunciation, Online Translator, Phrase Book, Flash cards and games, the app helps both students and travelers to translate nearly anything from Swedish into English and vice versa.
Lead developer Mahmud Ahsan said, “After getting many requests from people who used our other dictionary apps, we develope Swedish Dictionary and Translator app. Both students and travelers can use Swedish Dictionary to translate nearly anything from Swedish into English or vice versa. Over 9 million people speak Swedish, and it is my hope that this dictionary will make communication between Swedish speakers and English speakers easier than ever before.”
* Translate individual words, phrases, or whole sentences
* Scan text in image by pointing device camera to search in dictionary
* Cross search feature – Touch a word for a while for the menu [Copy | Define | Search | Pronunciation]
* Bookmark and Recent History for instant recall
* Multiple games to help students improve their English or Swedish vocabulary
* Online & Offline Pronunciation for English & Swedish text
* Flash Card & Word of the Day for vocabulary learning
* Phrase Book
* Apple Watch supported for quick access of saved and recent search words, phrases, translation and word of the day
Swedish Dictionary was designed for both students and travelers. You can use it as a phrase book for a short trip, or you can use it to learn a language for life. And, it is free to download in the App Store.” said Mr. Ahsan.
Swedish Dictionary’s core translation function works offline. But when the user’s device is online, several extra features become available, such as an online scoring system which helps students earn Achievements for using app features, plus a vocabulary Leaderboard which rewards the most effective students.
English words link to their Wiktionary page to help users discover the history behind words, and built-in app connections let users send their translations to other apps on their device, such as Facebook, Twitter, Email, and SMS.
All current iPhones, iPads, iPod touch and Apple Watch are supported. Devices with a Retina display will find Swedish Dictionary automatically optimizes itself for high-resolution text display so users don’t need to squint.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6s and iPhone 6/6s Plus, iPad Pro
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 55.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Swedish Dictionary 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Some pro features can be enabled by in app purchase.iThinkdiff
Swedish Dictionary 1.0
Download from iTunes
Founded in 2010 by programmer Mahmud Ahsan, iThinkdiff is a leading creator of educational and entertainment apps for iPhones, iPads, and other Apple iOS devices. With over 9 million total downloads, thousands of five-star reviews, and 15 million monthly ad impressions, iThinkdiff games and translation apps are frequently featured on the Apple iTunes homepage. Copyright (C) 2010-2015 iThinkdiff. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.