[prMac.com] \Amsterdam, Netherlands – After making the highly successful Calendar Alarm – CalAlarm, the app that enabled you to play your own sounds as calendar alerts, iOS evolved and also integrated this feature but unfortunately disabled it for third party apps like CalAlarm. So we decided to create an app that relies on the iOS calendar alert sounds, and uses CalAlarm’s superb and user friendly interface! DevArt is proud to introduce Supercal 1.01 for iOS.
The user friendly calendar app that shows your appointments in a beautiful interface. Easy in creating, rescheduling and deleting appointments. Universal, optimized for iPhone, iPhone5 and iPad.
“Just the right mix of functions in an elegant app…”
Easy To Use:
* Long press to create events
* Drag and Drop to reschedule
* Tap on Time to reschedule
* Tap bell to edit multiple alerts
* Go to a date
* Clear navigation
* Copy events
* Extensive recurrence options (2nd Monday every month etc)
* List with search, day, day-list, week, agenda, and month
* Landscape mode for all views
* Works with iCal, iCloud, Outlook, Exchange, CalDAV, Google, etc.
* Syncs with these calendars
* Uses the same database as the built-in calendar
Lots Of Custom Options:
* Defaults for new events
* Color themes
* Week numbers (ISO / European and US / Middle East)
* Week start any day of the week
* Customize Quick Alert values
* Font size Small, Medium or Large
Birthdays From Contacts:
* Shows Birthday and age of the contact.
* Tap on a birthday event to edit the contact.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 3.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Supercal – the super Calendar 1.0.1 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.Supercal 1.0.1
Purchase and Download
Located in Amsterdam, Netherlands, DevArt is expert in visualizing and building innovative electronic and digital systems. We integrate new Technologies and Visual Art in websites, displays, edutainment, interactive installations, OSX and iPhone / iPad applications. Copyright (C) 2013 DevArt. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.