[prMac.com] Mountain View, California – After having a successful year on Google Play with over 30 thousand downloads of Super Stickman, we have decided to bring the title over to the iPhone and iPad! Going from almost zero programming knowledge a year ago, to making games for 2 platforms a year later has been an amazing experience and we simply hope everyone enjoys our games!
Sprint your way around dangerous cliffs and crates, with peril looming over you at single mis-tap! Collect bonus power-ups and boost your way through the level for max points! Get you reflexes sharp, experience the rush and compete with your friends to see who is the true king of Super Stickman!
* Keep the Stickman running for as long as possible without smashing into walls or obstacles
* Collect power-ups for special abilities and extra points
* Hurdle barriers, jump over obstacles, and slide under crates to survive this epic endless platformer
* Collect power-ups like portals and coins to get multipliers and bonus points
* Share your highscores with your friends on Facebook
* Over 10 different levels and an option to play a randomly generated map
* Unique, cartoon style graphics
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 9.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Super Stickman On the Run 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Into-It Games
Super Stickman On the Run 1.0
Download from iTunes
Download on Google Play!
Into-It Games is a new start-up game development studio operating from Mountain View, California. Our energetic and dedicated team aspires to making fun, addicting, and high-quality games for the ever increasingly dominant mobile platforms. We are founded and run by a small group of high school students aspiring to reach the next level of quality in the development of mobile applications. The end goal for our studio is to create a customer-fueled gaming experience inspired by the desires of the users. Our next game, currently titled “Flight” is currently under development. In the near future after we complete that, we look forward to bringing you even more diverse and interesting games. As previously mentioned, our goal of providing a user-generated experience needs your help! Our social media links are at the bottom of our page, or you can visit the contact page for more information. Copyright (C) 2013 Into-It Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.