[prMac.com] Dusseldorf, Germany – TheKeptPromise just released Subtitle Studio 1.1. Reaching out to satisfy more specific customer groups. Subtitle Studio is not just for movie buffs, people who want to learn new languages or are heard of hearing, it’s also for all those enhancing home movies, instructional and educational videos. Tap2Sync allows them to use their transcript as quickly as subtitle. We also offer a special Mac App Store edition called Subtitle Edit that has all the great features, but no web search.
New in Subtitle 1.1:
* Tap2Sync: Run the movie and tap when the next subtitle starts
* New import format: Sub Station Alpha (extensions: ASS, SSA)
* New subtitle sites added to web-search
* New subtitle lines are instantly marked as fixed
* Allow manual instant reloading for Open Subtitles
* Easier editing for multiline subtitles (including 3 visible lines)
* More flexibile window layout
How Tap2Sync Works:
Simply Enter the Tap2Sync mode from the menu. The movie autoplays and presents you the first subtitle. When you hear it simply tap space and the subtitle is fixed to this location after being reduced to a preset reaction time. Tap2Sync auto selects the next subtitle and even adjusts all future subtiles so there is no over lapping. All you need to do is listen and tap space.
Subtitle Studio redefines it’s category, by combining all necessary tools in a single app, creating a single slick workflow. easily find, extract, fix, adjust, correct, create, Tap2Sync, watch, organize and embed subtitles. And yet it’s just getting started.
We love subtitles, they let you learn a language, support the hearing impaired and help us understand Eddie Murphy! TheKeptPromise has a personal connection to subtitles: We are all from different countries, communicating in english as common ground is important: “We all learned our english well not in school, nor in an english speaking country, but foremost by watching DVDs.” Now that movies are delivered digitally, subtitles are missing and incomplete.
What Does Subtitle Studio Do:
Situation 1: You have a wonderful movie, but it lacks subtitle. Simply drop it on Subtitle Studio, it will find subtitles in you language. Test if the subtitle matches and if necessary easily fix it. Subtitle Studio embeds the subtitle(s) into your movie and you can enjoy it on your AppleTV, iPhone, iPad, what have you.
Situation 2: You have a homemade movie and want to add subtitles. Again just drop your movie and add your subtitle text line by line synced to the movie. You can always resync a line and even add multiple languages.
User Driven Approach:
TheKeptPromise always listens to their customers, but with Subtitle Studio we even go further. “Subtitle Studio 1.0 satisfied all our needs, so from here on out we focus purely on what our customers want.” Customers can vote on features via Twitter or Facebook, we present ideas early and we stay in touch with major subtitle enthusiasts and special needs groups. We want to know how we can make your life nicer.
Easy To Use – It’s all there and it’s all fun to use:
* Just drop your movie onto Subtitle Studio
* Subtitle Studio will auto-search for missing subtitles
* Sync subtitle with a single big button – it’s just that easy
* Hit save and you’re done – Our Tutorial will guide you
Subtitle Studio features:
* New: Tap2Sync Mode
* Support M4V, MOV, AVI, MKV and many more …
* Movie modernization support
* Embed your subtitles into a new fully optimized M4V file, for AppleTV, iPhone, iPad and all other typical players
* Subtitles are automatically corrected as they are scanned
* Subtitles are fully protected against illegal settings when being embedded
* Save/Convert to SRT
* Read from srt, sub, txt, **new** ass, ssa (zip when using internal web search)
* Import SubRip, SubViewer, MicroDVD, **new** Sub Studio Alpha and pure text files
* Add multiple languages
* Add multiple versions of the same language
* Subtitle Studio organizes your subtitle files for you
* Direct search on Open Subtitle
* Search a catalog of many sites on the build in WebBrowser
* Create your subtitle from scratch
* Fix the first and last line, Subtitle Studio does the rest
* Alternatively fix single subtitles
* Direct subtitle text edit
* Search subtitle texts
* Easy Search & Replace function
* Remove unwanted lines
* Add subtitle lines (think about a missing scene, etc.)
* Add any number of subtitle language
* Keyboard fast editing
* Subtitle shifting
It’s everything you ever wanted from an subtitle App. If not just tell us and it will be all that soon for you, too.
Try Enjoy Buy!
Subtitle Studio is directly available from our website. You have 7 days in which you can edit as many subtitles as you like, with no restrictions. Once you come to love Subtitle Studio, you can buy it right from within the app. Alternatively buy it directly on our website.
Our customers are protected. The Product is bought throught the Paddle Payment system. They deliver quality shopping experience with the convenience of supporting all major credit cards and PayPal. Your license is stored in a secure locker so you can always retrieve it when you lost it.
On Mac App Store we offer Subtitle Edit, the small brother of Subtitle Studio. Subtitle Edit does not include any web search functionality but all other features. Subtitle Edit 1.1 will be avialable shortly. Subtitle Edit 1.1 will be priced at $12.99.
* OS X Mavericks.
* Internet connection for search
Pricing and Availability:
Subtitle Studio 1.1 is available for $14.99 (USD), that’s just the price of two movie tickets. A free trial of Subtitle Sutio is avialble from TheKeptPromise online. You can purchase a license right form inside the app or from our Website.Subtitle Studio 1.1
Download Subtitle Studio
TheKeptPromise creates software that lives up to its promise. The company develops solutions in those areas they feel the customer needs are not met. TheKeptPromise is a start up of award winning professionals who have published scientific papers, got photos selected by National Geographic, 1px and more. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 TheKeptPromise. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.