[prMac.com] Budapest, Hungary – MeMyselfAndI is proud to announce the release of Stream Player 1.0.6, an important update to its lightweight internet stream player developed for Mac OS X. Stream Player offers several smart features to aid OneClick stream playing in a dedicated player window. Stream Player was developed specifically to be very simple to use, but include features often missed in alternative players.
Currently available features:
* Full screen, always on top and caption-less player windows
* Player window arrangement in tile layout, ideal for watching multiple web cams at once
* Automatic stream title detection
* Automatic embedding of well known video URLs as full sized window content
* Automatic reopen of selected stream windows at Stream Player startup
* Customizable sub-menu hierarchy to store streams in a structured manner, Watch Later, Favorites, etc. lists
* Customizable application quit behavior, you can keep Stream Player in status menu or let it exit normally or automatically if all windows are closed
* Customizable web stream content behaviors, enabling-disabling navigation, context menus, editing
Quick opening as a source of a media stream, either from OS X services and context menus or using drag & drop onto the application dock icon, status menu icon or any stream window: URLs, URL text or HTML source snippet selection, and Local HTML files.
“What really motivates me to spend nights stuck on the computer keyboard? Good question, One I’ve asked myself several times!” explained Istvan Hoffmann, founder of MeMyselfAndI. “Maybe just to have fun, because creating something useful for others can really be a very good feeling. Sometimes just starting to create a quick solution for a missing functionality and finding that it’s growing into a complex application. Mostly just working on my job. The reason does not really matter. One thing is sure, I’m always wanted to do that my way, that means for me, as error proof, useful and feature rich as it can be. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I did whilst created them.”
* OS X 10.8 or later
* Intel 64-bit processor
* 1.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Stream Player 1.0.6 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available exclusively worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Video category.MeMyselfAndI
Stream Player 1.0.6
Purchase and Download (MAS)
Located in Budapest, Hungary, MeMyselfAndI is a small development studio founded by Istvan Hoffmann with the focus on creating simple but useful Mac applications. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 MeMyselfAndI. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Facebook Profile: View