[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia – Intelligent Investor today is proud to announce the release of Stocklight, a new iPhone App that will allow investors to filter the Australian Share Market to find investment opportunities using fundamental value investing filters. Stocklight allows investors to track the stocks of their choice for information on stock prices, dividend dates and qualitative research directly on their iPhone.
“As an investor myself, I am really pleased to launch StockLight. It flags companies on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) that look attractive and provides links to deeper analysis to help you evaluate whether or not these stocks are worth buying (or selling)” said Nathan Bell, Intelligent Investor’s Research Director.
StockLight allows its users to:
* Search, save and track all stocks on the ASX
* Find the best and worst companies in each market sector, based on quantitative investment ratios adapted to the unique characteristics of each sector
* Get an instant summary of a company’s financial health and its prospects as a potential investment
* Find out which companies are paying dividends and the ability to sort by the ex-dividend date, payment date, company name or dividend yield
* Get access to qualitative research prepared by Intelligent Investor Share Advisor
* Drill down to see valuable company information
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Android coming soon
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* WiFi/Edge/3G required for the app to function
* 4.807 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Stocklight 1.0.1 is free and available to download exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category. The app includes a range of free valuable information on companies and up to 5 Stocklights for free. Users can also unlock additional content with one off in-app purchases or take up a StockLight subscription.Intelligent Investor Share Advisor
Download From iTunes
Located in Sydney, Australia, The Intelligent Investor was founded in 1997 by John Addis. Intelligent Investor Share Advisor is an online research service with a 13-year history of trouncing the market. Their research and analysis focuses on companies and securities listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, where they identify high quality businesses. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 The Intelligent Investor Publishing Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
+61 2 8305 6000
Facebook Profile: View