[prMac.com] Minneapolis, Minnesota – Theory.io today announces that NoteSuite, which debuted in June as the No. 1 best-selling iPad and Mac productivity app, will be available from Aug. 23 to Sept. 15 at a special price of $1.99 for iPad and $4.99 for Mac. NoteSuite is normally priced at $4.99 for iPad and $9.99 for Mac.
NoteSuite is the only app that lets students take notes, manage to-dos, clip web pages and annotate almost anything together in one organized place. It offers a number of features that are especially useful to students:
* Draw formulas and diagrams alongside typed notes on iPad
* Take notes alongside (and on top of) PowerPoint slides
* Record lectures while taking notes – the recording is synchronized with each line of your notes
* Take notes faster with automated outlining
* Track assignments and important dates with a full-featured to-do manager
* Clip fully searchable, clutter-free web pages
* Share notes with classmates via Dropbox, Google Drive or Box
Different than most note-taking apps, NoteSuite does not require a subscription. Instead, NoteSuite saves all files locally on the user’s machine and can automatically back up, or sync to other devices, using iCloud. This ensures students always have access to all their notes, documents and to-dos on all their devices at no additional cost – even while they’re offline.
“We designed NoteSuite with students in mind,” according to Theory.io President Peter Tamte. “NoteSuite helps students stay on top of everything in one organized place, and we’re excited to offer this special price to help them get a jump start on the new school year.”
NoteSuite features include:
* Capture Anything: Type, make lists, take photos, record audio, and capture to-dos collectively on notes pages. The iPad version also lets users draw and handwrite directly on notes pages.
* Clip Web Pages: Save clutter-free, fully searchable articles, shopping pages, recipes, and PDFs directly from the web into the app to enjoy anytime, anywhere – even offline.
* Manage To-dos: Track due dates and start dates, set reminders, and match to-dos and projects with relevant notes and documents using comprehensive to-do management features.
* Annotate PDFs (iPad only): Markup, highlight, sign, fill out forms, type, draw freehand, write, and more on any PDF.
* Annotate Anything (iPad only): Convert MS Office and iWork documents to PDF safely offline, draw or type directly on photos, and convert PowerPoint slides into notes pages for note taking during meetings and lectures.
* Read and Search Documents: Read and search Word docs, PowerPoint files, PDFs, notes, web clips, and to-dos.
* Sync Across Devices: Tapping one button allows users to sync data automatically via iCloud from that point forward, without creating a new account or remembering more passwords.
Pricing and Availability:
Normally priced at $4.99, NoteSuite for iPad is available at a special back-to-school price of $1.99 from Aug. 23 to Sept. 15, 2013. NoteSuite for iPad is available on the App Store.
Normally priced at $9.99, NoteSuite for Mac is available at a special back-to-school price of $4.99 from Aug. 23 to Sept. 15, 2013. NoteSuite for Mac is available on the Mac App Store.NoteSuite
Purchase and Download (iPad)
Purchase and Download (MAS)
Theory.io connects the things you need to do with the information that gets them done. Theory.io was founded by Peter Tamte, who served in executive roles at Apple and Bungie and created MacSoft, the #1 Mac consumer software publisher during the 1990s, as well as Destineer, one of the world’s 25 largest video game publishers during the late 2000s. Theory.io is a privately held corporation based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Copyright (C) 2013 Theory.io. All Rights Reserved. Theory.io and NoteSuite are trademarks of Theory IO Corporation. Apple, Mac, iPad, iCloud, and Safari are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.