[prMac.com] Winter Garden, Flordia – Dash Technologies, LLC is proud to announce the release of SonoPass – Ultrasound Exams 1.5 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. The app helps users to pass their ARDMS exams the 1st time.
SonoPass is a community cloud based application to assist ARDMS test prospects to study and pass the test in one attempt. The application has a number of bonus features like the use of flash cards, study tips, and mock exams which make it easy for the students to learn the information available at all times in the palm of the hand. An internet connection is only needed to download new and updated questions.
This application comes pre-loaded with over 800 startup questions for a variety of categories which are stored in the SonoPass Cloud. The application can also be customized by the user for virtually any category and also allows for the incorporation of custom questions added by the user.
SonoPass currently allows the user access to Ultrasound Physics, Vascular Technology, Adult Echocardiography, Normal Measurements, Flash Cards and Mock Exam test questions in one app.
* Over 800 questions and answers
* Includes questions for Ultrasound Physics, Vascular Technology, Adult Echocardiography, Normal Measurements, Flash Cards and can be customized to incorporate more
* SonoPass is 100% Cloud based which allows all questions to be downloaded to any iOS and Android device from anywhere in the world
* Unlimited questions – Medical students anywhere in the world can add questions and all users can download those questions to increase their question database
* Answers are randomly presented making multiple mock test attempts more successful
* Create custom and unlimited Flash Cards on website and in the SonoPass app
* Sounds and animation make the app fun to use
* Design your own Mock Exam from existing questions
* Practice Mock Exams at any time and track progress by uploading results to SonoPass online after completion of an exam
* Create custom categories and questions for specific educational specialties
* Discounts given to Schools and Educational Organizations for the purchase of multiple applications
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 11 or later
* Universal Application
* 2.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SonoPass – Ultrasound Exams 1.5 is just $9.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Medical category. Promo codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Dave Tessitore.SonoPass – Ultrasound Exams 1.5
Purchase and Download from iTunes
Dash Technologies, LLC. is a professional services firm focused on delivering high-caliber technology consulting and managed services on the Microsoft and Apple platforms. Founded in 1999, the company is a Microsoft/Apple Partner that delivers value-added services in the areas of Business Intelligence, Corporate Portals, Custom Development, and IT Infrastructure. Headquartered in Winter Garden, FL, Dash Technologies provides services to clients throughout the United States. Its clients range from well-established firms and Global 2000 companies. In assisting clients to reach their business goals, Dash Technologies leverages leading-edge Microsoft technologies including Microsoft Office, SharePoint Server, SQL Server, Microsoft .NET Framework, Windows Server, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Workflow Foundation, Silverlight, Flash, ASP.NET REST web services, and Windows Communication Foundation. The company also develops mobile apps for the iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 Dash Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.