[prMac.com] Shenzhen, China – Socusoft as a leading software development company specializing in digital photo, digital video, VCD, DVD-making applications and other media tools, has released iPhone to Computer Transfer, which can transfer photos and videos from iPad to iPad, from iPad to iPhone, from iPhone to iPad, from iPhone to iPhone, from computer to iPad, from iPhone to computer, etc. There is no need for cable or extra software. It is quite convenient to browse and download photos between devices. It has been upgraded to the iPhone to Computer Transfer Version 3.1.
Key features of iPhone to Computer Transfer:
* Transfer as many photos and videos as you want, not any limitations on the amount or file size of photos and videos you want to copy.
* Remember the photos and videos that have been transferred, so you can skip them to avoid duplicated copy if the transfer process is interrupted. This exclusive feature makes iPhone to Computer an ideal tool for copying your whole photo library to a new device.
* Explore photos and videos other device just like on your own devices, select and then download.
* Password protected and authorization is asked while downloading from your device.
* Preserve EXIF Info and support RAW format photo files
* Pay once for use on multiple devices with the same iTunes account
* Very easy to use with an user-friendly wizard interface
* If there is no Wi-Fi network available or in public Wi-Fi (Hotels, Coffee Bars etc.) which is configed to prevent communication between devices, you can turn on “Personal Hotspot” on your iPhone and join devices to Personal Hotspot, then use this video and photo transfer app to copy photos and videos with high speed just like using Wi-Fi. No slow bluetooth is required.
* Windows and Mac version is free for downloading.
What’s New in Version 3.1:
* Transfer photos and videos directly from sending device with simple and intuitive operation.
* Fix language error in setting panel.
Some essential tips:
* Make sure both your two devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network;
* Make sure both your two devices have iPhone to Computer Transfer running;
* Just need to pay only for once with the same iTunes account, if you need to install iPhone to Computer Transfer to multiple devices.
Requirements, Pricing and Availability
Socusoft iPhone to Computer Transfer is fully compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad, which requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.Users can download it on the App Store. The full version costs $2.99.Wireless Transfer App 3.1
Purchase and Download
Socusoft aims to facilitate people’s digital life and meet people’s expectation. To achieve this goal, Socusoft makes every effort to develop a lot of media tools such as DVD Photo Slideshow, Flash Slideshow Maker, Any FLV Player, DV to DVD Converter, Any FLV Converter, Wedding Slideshow Studio, Web Album Maker, Flash Banner Creator, etc. For more information and its products, please visit Socusoft online. Copyright (C) 2013 Socusoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Facebook Profile: View