[prMac.com] Park City, Utah – SmartWired today is proud to announce the public launch of Smart Spark: Ignite Your Child’s Learning Potential 1.0 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Smart Spark is a simple yet powerful tool for parents to help their children (and themselves) understand how to best learn and communicate.
Every child learns differently, yet our education system in general rewards certain types of students and lets others fall through the cracks. Parents are left frustrated, watching their children struggle and their self-esteem plummet. Medicating children is at an all-time high in the U.S., and ADHD is often the knee-jerk diagnosis for children who learn differently or can’t pay attention in traditional classrooms.
Based on years of research and practical solutions in understanding learning diversity, SmartWired distilled the core of its proven methodology into this new mobile solution to help ALL students discover how they learn best. Incorporating an engaging, multimodal assessment process, Smart Spark identifies both the parent and child’s natural learning style, and creates a profile and custom suggestions for enhancing school, homework, and various aspects of life, along with weekly tips delivered for each user. It also enables parents to share this information with teachers, coaches, tutors, or anyone who works with the child.
“We started SmartWired with the mission to help every child understand not IF they are smart, but HOW they are smart,” said David Peck, SmartWired co-founder. “Now with Smart Spark, parents and their children have a common language to talk about this between them, and to share it with their teachers to help them see immediate results. Our hope is that someday no children will ever have to feel stupid again.”
* Engaging learning process for both you and your child to discover your Mind Pattern: the order of information you each need to think and learn best.
* SmartWired’s strength-based approach to learning helps you focus on and utilize what is right about your child, not try to “fix” what is wrong. Smart Spark helps your child discover his or her learning “Super Powers.”
* Clear, concise, usable learning profile with helpful tips to maximize what brings out your child’s best.
* Easy ability to share your child’s best learning method with teachers, coaches, tutors, or other family members in our exclusive “Smart Passport.”
* Gather comments and feedback from those who know your child best to keep building your child’s Smart Passport as he/she grows and progresses, from class to class, year to year.
For more information on Smart Spark: Ignite Your Child’s Learning Potential, please contact: David Peck, Managing Director SmartWired LLC.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 18.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Smart Spark: Ignite Your Child’s Learning Potential 1.0 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.SmartWired
Smart Spark 1.0
Download From iTunes
SmartWired is an organization dedicated to helping kids and young adults, and the adults who support them, maximize their capabilities and bring out their best in all areas of life. Using a revolutionary asset-focused approach, and leveraging cutting-edge tools and technology, SmartWired helps youth identify their innate gifts and strengthen their natural patterns of intelligence to reach their potential. We believe that every child has particular talents and strengths that, when used effectively in the right conditions, help him or her make their most fulfilling and meaningful contribution to the world. Instead of asking, “How smart is this child?” we need to begin asking, “How is this child smart?” Copyright (C) 2015 SmartWired. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.